It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust, a review by David Cole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
hello everyone.
i have been doing some research on Holocaust revisionists and the claims that they make.
one of the most interesting revisionists i have found to be is (or, more appropriately, WAS) David Cole. i find it strange that he has not been discussed here at ATS, seeing how his case was so interesting. or at least I think so.

he shot several hours of footage at Auschwitz, which includes interviews with tour guides and a very interesting one with Franciszek Piper, author of Auschwitz : How Many Perished Jews, Poles, Gypsies..., one of the works responsible for the lowering of the Auschwitz camp number of victims from 4 million to 1,1 million.

i understand that now Mr. David Cole is no longer claiming to be revisionist.
apparently the JDL (Jewish Defense League) has issued some pretty condemning statements in regard to Mr. Cole from 1992, the year of when he shot the Auschwitz footage, to 1998, when apparently he retracted everything he has said on the matter. which i found very strange seeing how his main message was that there should be the possibility for review, and not that everything he claimed was truth carved in stone.
one of the statements issued by the JDL apparently included the following statement: He has managed to stir the gullible masses with hatred, lies and deception. Just like a low-lying snake that slithers from dark place to dark place, he spreads his venom to innocent victims.. I don't want to sound righteous, but a statement such as this is quite hateful. especially considering that Mr. Cole at no point uses hateful terms in his footage, such as 'snake' or 'venom'. but I guess we should be used to Jews being labeled as self-haters when they don't agree with the wide-held consensus, such as was the later case of Judge Goldstone.

i understand that Mr. Franciszek Piper has also come to the conclusion, in retrospect, that David Cole is a nazzi.

David Cole: Monstrous Traitor

Piper on David Cole

if you haven't seen the footage by Mr. Cole I recommend that you do, as it's quite intriguing and he brings up some very good points, well grounded in logic.

one more thing... i hope that this thread will not become a bash-zone as this footage is in no way a condemnation of the Jewish people or Judaism.

oh, and for the record, no, I am not an anti-semite, KKK member, or from Montana.

here's the footage:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have seen this video as well, and have a lot to say about David Cole. Since this thread is not seeing nearly as much attention as it should, I will assume you won't mind if I kind of ramble for a while.

More people should see this video, it is as close as we can come to a silver bullet against the "Anti-Semite" argument. Perhaps not the silver bullet against the Holocaust, because as Cole says himself "this is not the last word on the holocaust" but intended to begin the conversation about the Holocaust.

Also, if you haven't seen it, you should watch the David Cole on the Phil Donahue show. David Cole says some good points, but leaves the show before the "witness" comes on. This is sad, but the video says that a "hit" was placed on David Cole after that show.

It seems like David Cole went into hiding for his life, a tragic thing after the wonderful information he provided us with. The JDL is obviously the hateful ones who view the general populace as nothing more than dumbed down masses. What's interesting, is that I don't think much of the populous is really catching onto the holocaust denial idea just yet. It is slowly growing. As we can see on this thread, this topic should get a lot more attention.

David Cole makes some interesting points in the video, namely involving the maps of the area and the outlines of the camps. Very good stuff. I'm actually going to review it right now because I think it's that important.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Very late post but i remember coming across this video
And it made me interested in doing some research into the issue, why was this ignored in the ten papers? Was there a lack of belief? What could be used as evidence?

By the time of world war 2, that perfect set of events happened, a bad outbreak of typhus as well as a swell of immigration into germany from refugees led to germany being forced to control the flow of immigrants by way of concentrating them into quarantine locations, "concentration camps" as it were.

As a means to combat the spread of typhus from lice they gave those in the camps basic clothing as they had a war going on and supplies may have been low as well as shaving heads and giving lice killing chemical showers, this may have been made more difficult to deal with, as well as supplying the multitude of refugees with at least a basic living and medical care by allies bombing supply shipments and halting any chance of survival for those in the camps.

Using all of this, those that wanted the 6 million number to stick finally succeeded, the main focus was jewish people were the only ones to suffer, they were put into the image of being dehumanized and gassed to death and the typhus pandemic was overshadowed entirely during those years, even though that number lately was lowered to about 1.5 million, the situation still stands, It's completely forbidden to talk about, or even research the topic or you would be labled as anti-semetic and a neo-nazi and met with anger and hostility as if to say "how dare you even question the narrative that was set up?" even though they still want the world to remember, it was the JEWS that suffered before and since world war 2 by so many others that anyone that argues otherwise....well, you know the deal...just don't criticize them.....EVER.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: joecruddas

What a load of crock................... Go see yad Yashem............. Heck even my neighbour a Magyar who escaped in 1956 told me the Nazis along with Ukranians were gonna lose with certainty to the USSR yet they hunted the Jewish down to a man and woman in '44 even though all was lost and he watched it with his own eyes.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Lots of people died in the war from lots of different groups. I'm not sure why we focus specifically on Jewish deaths when the Russians for example lost multiples more. None of it is good and we will never have exact data on it and that's OK.

Too many people died and we should hope it never happens again.

top topics

join