It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is how to catch a UFO on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
First you need a video camera and tripod, next you have to choose a place where is open and you can see the majority of the sky, than you have to chose something of a reference, for example like a tree or a building on the side of the frame so when you see something in one frame when you are reviewing you have something to compare like for size or how far the object is, ok, than your camera must be at high-speed capture, it's better if you point the camera up and to the opposite of the sun that way if you catch something you will see it clearly, leave the camera there for some time or when the cassette is finish, next if you want to see the tape it is better if copy the tape to a VCR that have slow motion, now, you have to have patience and you have to see very closely what is on the picture of the TV, because this things fly pass at very high speed and is not easy to see them, watch closely and if you see something but you are not sure if you did see it or not just rewind a little and see that part again in first at full speed and than at slow motion and see what you got, this is time consuming but you will enjoy it when you catch something. I will tell you, you will catch mosquitoes, birds, and other things that get you out of concentration, but they are useful for us to compare the difference between an insect, bird and a UFO, it is very different, you would see, try it and have fun doing it. Good luck!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
and what will be the scientific value ?
if you have no witnesses at the moment how are you going to evaluate what the witness did see and what is on the videotape ?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
oR YOU COULD DO WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE DO`S AND FAKE IT

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It is not for scientific proposes.

Is only for the people to wanted to do this, and see what you can not see with the necked eye, like things going at very high speeds, try it and you would see what I am talking about, the things that you see in the video are very hard to catch even at that high of the speed of the camera, if you see something when you review the video it would be only for a fraction of a second, and for really see it you have to do it frame by frame and even at frame by frame you would have difficult putting it on the right frame, so try it and good luck.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
?????
you would get some nice footage if you leave the camera near the edge of area 51 groom lake,hidden for the camo dudes.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
yeah, nice footage of Janet Airlines landing and taking off.

Maybe a pic or two of some "secret" aircraft that is being tested ????

footage of cammo dudes, destroying your camera..

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
someone please tell me what this is???
I was taking pics of contrails one day when I thought they were chemtrails... still not sure but ANYWAY, I found a blurb in the photo...
if anyone has an enhancer please tell me what it is...

heres the pic.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You forgot 2 of the biggest rules to seeing a UFO...

1. MUST HAVE AN OBSESSION
2. MUST NOT HAVE A LIFE

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
someone please tell me what this is???

I still have to install all of my art programs, but it could be a "rod".

I assume everyone here has heard about rods right? lol

If not a rod, maybe a big bug or a bird.
Dunno, someone check that out!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't think it's a rod... to me it looks like someone is falling out of the sky feet first... i doubt it but I really want to know what it is... and i don't think it's a bird...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Helicopter or Nerf Whistling Football with the tail.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
it is a spot on the "harded" glass window you took the picture.
see the effect on the glass ?
you can have kinda equal effect if you take a picture from inside a car,train and bus.
from inside an airplane you can get a different effect due to the make of the airplanewindows materials.
they differ from what you know as windows.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
airplane...airplanewindows

Still obsessing over aircraft?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You can put the camera wherever you want and you would see, you have to try it, and you would see why.

When I did it I was in Mexico and I did capture like 4 objects in a 1 hour and a half period that I have the camera recording outs side my home.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In the picture show above it is appear to be a rod, but may be not

new topics

top topics

join