It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp Quarantine Form - IOWA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Just a few days after the first case of mild Swine Flu in the USA and a Forced Quarantine to FEMA Camp form is created

Iowa looks to be a key target for depopulation

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Nice find! It is a form for quarantine but I may have missed the part where it said FEMA. (Skim reading). Dated 5/1/09! Interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow!! I wonder if any of these were issued?

Good find.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't know much about these types of forms, but if I was presented with one, I'd fail to comply.

It doesn't look official, at all. No seal, no defining markers. Not even the name of the person who is supposed to sign under the signature line.

The font size and layout even smells a bit fishy.

If it's proven to be legitimate, then I will eat my words...but to me it just doesn't

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I originally read about this a few months back, it is said to have been a draft and was found here, but has since been removed

www2a.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

why claim it is FEMA when it was made up by Iowa Department of Public Health?

Just making up a template is called planning, something the government is meant to do.
iowaindependent.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The FEMA camps would be the only ones with the required capacity

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

slight problem with that claim, FEMA camps do not actually exist, so they are not capable of taking anyone

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

slight problem with that claim, FEMA camps do not actually exist, so they are not capable of taking anyone

Let's call them 'Prison Camps' for now that are to be operated by FEMA should Martial Law be implemented

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Let's call them 'Prison Camps' for now that are to be operated by FEMA should Martial Law be implemented

again, it does not matter what you call them they do not actually exist. If they existed you could show us the details, the contract to build them, their locations etc etc.

[edit on 8/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Here's a map showing them

Google Map of FEMA Camps

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Here's a map showing them

ROTFLMAO - no it does not. I randomly clicked on one, "WWII German POW camp Aliceville, AL" which claims to have space for 15,000. Did a google search and find out that "Today, the only evidence of the campsite is a history marker and a large stone chimney (built by POWs) that was part of the Officers’ Club."

So 15,000 people are going to be kept inside a chimney.... and that is your FEMA prison camp!

Finding that so funny I clicked on the one for Hawai, and it was supposed to be "Detention transfer facility at the Honolulu airport similar in construction to the one in Oklahoma (pentagon-shaped building where airplanes can taxi up to)." Now it was located about 10km from the airport (so a rather long taxi down a normal road) and I could not see any Pentagon shaped buildings there at all - care to point out the exact location?

Still hoping for a "FEMA prison camp" I picked another one,

"Blythville AFB, AR Closed airbase now being used as camp. New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location."

That sounds promising, a closed airbase. But sadly, my hopes of finding a "Fema Prison camp" were quickly dashed.
"The official closure ceremony for Eaker AFB was held on 15 December 1992, and the transition from military to civilian, general aviation airport began.......Over the years, the facility has grown from a general aviation airport to the Arkansas International Airport and the adjacent Arkansas Aeroplex industrial park.
The military still makes use of the Arkansas International Airport in flight training maneuvers, and as a landing site to pick up and drop off local National Guard Troops."

so I thought I would try one more time, so I picked the "Migratory Bird Refuge - West of Brigham City - contains a WWII internment camp that was built before the game preserve was established."

This prison camp should be easy to find, so I go to the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge history page at www.fws.gov... and find that
"1928: Avian botulism created gruesome scenes of hundreds of thousands of dead and dying birds. The public’s reaction to these deadly epidemics brought action, and Congress passed an act to make the Bear River delta a National Wildlife Refuge."

So a WW2 internment camp was built before 1928.... also the only reference to this "WW2 interment camp" is as a FEMA camp. So I struck out 4 out of 4 times, is it worth trying for a fifth?

Can anyone point out the location of one of these so called FEMA Prison camps? anyone?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"Here's a map showing them"

So FEMA has camps up in Canada? Don't recall the Canadian Government giving the OK for American internment camps to operate within Canada's borders.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
So FEMA has camps up in Canada? Don't recall the Canadian Government giving the OK for American internment camps to operate within Canada's borders.

it gets even better, someone in another thread wonders if FEMA is going to use Canadian mailboxes for FEMA camps!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
"Preparing for Civil Unrest in America"
Legislation to Establish Internment Camps on US Military Bases

From www.resistnet.com...

...Directly related to the issue of curbing social unrest, [a] cohesive system of detention camps is also envisaged, under the jurisdiction of the Department of Homeland Security and the Pentagon.

...A bill entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress in January. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations….

...The stated purpose of the “national emergency centers” is to provide “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster.” In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.”…. (emphasis mine)

...These “civilian facilities” on US military bases are to be established in cooperation with the US Military. Modeled on Guantanamo, what we are dealing with is the militarization of FEMA internment facilities.

...Once a person is arrested and interned in a FEMA camp located on a military base, that person would in all likelihood, under a national emergency, fall under the de facto jurisdiction of the Military: civilian justice and law enforcement including habeas corpus would no longer apply.

...HR 645 bears a direct relationship to the economic crisis and the likelihood of mass protests across America. It constitutes a further move to militarize civilian law enforcement, repealing the Posse Comitatus Act.

...Law enforcement reporter and policeman Jim Kouri writes in the Washington Examiner:

...Obama and Congress to create US emergency centers or prison camps?

...The House bill (HR 645) is not even on the radar of members of the elite media. According to critics of the plan, if passed the government will create camps or centers that by their nature restrict the activities of US citizens herded into them…

...One critic, political strategist [former CIA analyst] Mike Baker claims the idea of such detention center smacks of forced incarceration in concentration camps for political dissidents, such as occurred in Nazi Germany, which Americans find repugnant.

...“While Obama and his team are making it sound as if they will use the military in a non-combative roll, part of the training being conducted is in urban warfare,” claims political strategist Mike Baker.

...“Obama appears oblivious to Posse Comitatus and to the US Constitution when it comes to using the military against civilians within US borders,” he said.

...And it is a fact that our military is being retrained for civilian population control. From Army Times — Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 [2008]:

Also here www.globalresearch.ca...
(Contains full text of legislation)

How can anyone deny these places exist is beyond me!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
From www.freedomfiles.org...

"...What is the Federal Emergency Management Agency? Simply put, it is the "secret government". This agency has powers and authority that go well beyond any other agency in the nation. What can FEMA do? It can suspend laws. It can move entire populations. It can arrest and detain citizens without a warrant and can hold them without a trial. It can seize property, food supplies, and transportation systems. And it can even suspend the Constitution of the United States."...

From www.rense.com...

On here you can find a rather old list,from 2001. It may provide a step for further research. I happen to think some information may be hard to obtain,for "obvious" reasons!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
A bill entitled the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in the US Congress in January. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations….

...The stated purpose of the “national emergency centers” is to provide “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster.”

and what is the status of the Bill?

Occurred: Referred to Committee
www.govtrack.us...

So the Bill has not even been passed, there are only going to be 6 camps for
"temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster."

and considering the stink after Katrina they sound like a good idea if they go ahead with them.

How can anyone deny these places exist is beyond me!

How anyone can claim they exist, when there is no evidence at all for them, and all because someone puts out a list that includes keeping 15,000 people in a chimney you believe that list is beyond me!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"...If you research HR 645, you may not even find the amendment submitted by Rep. Alcee Hastings. In fact, this amendment was submitted under HR 2647, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010."....

So,while trying to find out more about HR 645,I came across this,which is nothing,actually,except that it reminds me that the bill could have been changed and slipped in under something else. They do that all the time.

I'm not spending any more time looking for facts of the matter. There's a bigger picture to realize in that we have a government that has passed so many laws that strip our freedoms,it isn't funny. I don't even look for "laws" anymore,because we no longer live under the rule of law. We have a dictatorship,an oligarchy,or whatever you want to call it.

I hate this subject!

top topics

join