It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New movie Legion (2010 release) portrays angels as a race of extra-dimensional aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
Oh goody I found a decent copy already.

I see, a thief. Now I know what kind of person would say such ignorant and uninformed things. Thanks for letting us all know you are getting ready to enjoy your illegal copy of the movie!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I saw it in theater.

*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*

It was ... meh... so so.

Too many plot holes.

One scene you see a crap load of Angels preparing for an all out attack, next thing you know, they're out and about possessing people. Doesn't make much sense to me. There are quite a few Archangels besides Michael. If they are as powerful as they are portrayed in the film, I don't see why Angels have to possess humans to start the Apocalypse. You just send a thousand Archangels, that's it, we're done for.

Also, I could be wrong about this, as I am not very familiar with Biblical studies. Isn't Gabriel a messenger of God? I never knew that he belonged in the Archangel class.

Anyway, what's interesting about the film is how they described the Angels. OP is not really crazy to think that there is a conspiracy hidden.

It's pretty damn obvious that the Director or Writer want us to believe that Angels are Extraterrestrials and God is a powerful Alien being.

When Michael came down from Heaven, he cut off his wings. In doing so, there some kind of mechanical device on his neck, it gave off this bright halo type of light and it falls off. Once the device is off, he lost all his holy powers.

The Angels uses machinery and technology. So I can see where the OP was heading.

Overall it's a crappy movie, I think The Prophecy and Constantine was better.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No hollywood is not "at it again" they never were.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join