It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Issue while attempting to use Monroe's Rope Technique to astral project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Every time I try to use the rope technique, it feels like the rope is sliding to the right of me, like it was attached to a track on the wall. Has anyone else ever had this happen before? What should I do? I've used the rope technique before with good results without this happening.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There's different kinds of techniques that you could use to Astral Project. There's the Roll out one where you mentaly visualize that you are rocking back and forth until you completely rool out of your body. If you position yourself on your side

There's another one where you can visualize yourself on the rollercoaster, and feel the motions of each turn and up and down, and eventually with enough focus you could achieve out of body experience that way.

Umm, when you get really tired and dosey, but manage to stay lucid then you might be in for better luck.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The rope goes to the right, because you wanted it to. It's that focus of not wanting it to go to the right, made it go to the right. You should try and focus on breathing technique to mentally block it from wandering to the right, and focus on the center point of where the rope is coming down from.

join