It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of people saw plane attack light poles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This statement has not only been made, but repeated MANY MANY times in several threads. The statement has been whined and cried about but not backed up.

Originally posted by mmiichael
There were hundreds of witnesses. If you are incapable of reading what has already been written on this - you have a problem. It is against the rules to characterize contributors.

This comes from the thread "Independent investigation reveals alarming information"

No where in that thread was any of this information supplied. None of these names have been given or any other evidence that might back it up. I am offering a nice clean sterile environment to start with nothing but the evidence.

Hundreds of people saw AA77 flying low, knocking down light poles, and then hitting the building.

Ok MM, here is your big chance to prove something you said is true.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
This statement has not only been made, but repeated MANY MANY times in several threads. The statement has been whined and cried about but not backed up.

Originally posted by mmiichael
There were hundreds of witnesses. If you are incapable of reading what has already been written on this - you have a problem. It is against the rules to characterize contributors.

This comes from the thread "Independent investigation reveals alarming information"

No where in that thread was any of this information supplied. None of these names have been given or any other evidence that might back it up. I am offering a nice clean sterile environment to start with nothing but the evidence.

Hundreds of people saw AA77 flying low, knocking down light poles, and then hitting the building.

Ok MM, here is your big chance to prove something you said is true.

Could you list one name, besides Lloyd the cab driver and the guy who's story was so fake sounding he had to go on air to reexplain it...(the reporter).

Anyone can say hundreds, just like we can say 200,000 japanesse died. Problem is, no one can deliver on names...

Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why would a plane attack light poles?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Why would a plane attack light polls?

Light poles have major ego problems....and planes....they think they are all that cause they can fly and stuff.

I say let em duke it out....I got money on Light post...Kick his a$$ sea bass...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Feel free to start a new thread on this topic that isn't couched in the form of a personal challenge.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join