It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland Expects Swine Flu Jab Asylum Seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Inquiries have been coming in about staying in Poland to avoid potential 'forced vaccinations'. Hotels are going to offer special rates. Only worry is that you'll need to have received jab or you won't be able to fly or cross borders, so you'd have to leave early.

'Poland is bracing itself for a flood of people fleeing forced vaccination and quarantine regimes, and a newly founded political party is reported to be planning to set up refugee camps across the country in the event that governments in the USA and Europe attempt to move over to forced vaccination programmes in spite of growing resistance among the general public.'

Read more here Poland Braces itself for Swine Flu Asylum Seekers

[edit on 10-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this article doesn't make any sense:

Many hotels across Poland have already agreed to take in swine flu asylum seekers for a few weeks and are offering special rates.

For a few weeks? And then what? You go back home and get on with your life. If vaccines were made mandatory, escaping for a few weeks won't do any good.

and

A hotel in Kolorbrzeg is offering site-seeing trips to the few people in Poland who have the swine flu, one located 400 kilometers away.

What does this mean -- to view real-life people with Swine flu? Like a circus show or something?

Perhaps Poland is trying a new venue to attract tourists? I'm not sure but this does not sound like a very legit article to me anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here's Google's translation polskaweb.eu... 443.html%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG" target="_blank" class="postlink">Google Translation

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

From my own perspective if the forced vaccinations started, I would first try to find a way to avoid them, if I succeeded I would then then take life day by day. So sure, a hotel in Poland would do the job initially, then I'd need to work out if it was safe to go back home or not

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Inquiries have been coming in about staying in Poland to avoid potential 'forced vaccinations'. Hotels are going to offer special rates. Only worry is that you'll need to have received jab or you won't be able to fly or cross borders, so you'd have to leave early.

'Poland is bracing itself for a flood of people fleeing forced vaccination and quarantine regimes, and a newly founded political party is reported to be planning to set up refugee camps across the country in the event that governments in the USA and Europe attempt to move over to forced vaccination programmes in spite of growing resistance among the general public.'

Read more here Poland Braces itself for Swine Flu Asylum Seekers

To quote Colonel Ackbar,

It's A Trap!

If there was going to be any place where people who refuse to get vaccinated would be given forced vaccinations, it would be in the place that claims to be a sanctuary. Please stop making these ridiculous topics with information that you tailor to support theories. This is like a reverse of the Cassandra Complex, where you believe that benign things are really threats. I realize everyone on ATS can have their say but really, this is just getting too stupid to handle.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Dnevnoi,

Poland would first need to be attacked, like Yugoslavia was. For now Poland is refusing to be part of the NWO

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

jameshakwings,

Poland is part of the NWO below the surface, above the surface they want everyone to believe they are a sanctuary. Also, I never said anything about foreign powers exerting pressures or attacking Poland, I was talking about Poland being part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Dnevnoi,

Interesting, but have you got a link to any info to back this up? If so I'd be interested, for now I do still trust the Polish Health Minister

[edit on 14-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You trust the Polish Health Minister but you wouldn't trust an American Health Minister? The lack of links doesn't make it untrue, hence the general nature of this website.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
but...but...but...
the latest is that they are building Fema camps and gas chambers near Poland.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Dnevnoi,

It's not down to nationality, you can decide for yourself on the Polish Health Minister, here she is

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Admiral Ackbar's voice echoes through my head. And it should echo through the heads of anyone who actually believes in a New World Order being brought about around the time of this vaccine, and to those who actually believe the vaccine is toxic. Best of luck to you all.

top topics

join