It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National e-coli outbrake in Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I was met by this news today, they say its been going on since september

www.abcnyheter.no...

"Outbreaks of the dangerous e-coli bacteria
Of Public Health noted national outbreaks of EHEC bacteria, which in 2006 resulted in deaths."

[edit on 12/1/2009 by eriathwen]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I just saw it on the new, I wonder, not one word about if they had the swineFlu jab.
I dont know if that is an reasonable thought on my part, but since it is National, will it go to national emergecy if they cant find the source ??

Just speculating, I know the willingness to tkae the Jab have decreased alot the last weeks, maybe they try again with Ecoli !!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow. This is really interesting.

Remember in April, the initial breakout in Mexico was at a Smithfield pig farm. Smithfield Foods is the largest pork producer and is in many countries.

Oh yeah, food poisoning symptoms (from www.emedicinehealth.com...):

Symptoms of food poisoning depend on the type of contaminant and the amount eaten. The symptoms can develop rapidly, within 30 minutes, or slowly, worsening over days to weeks. Most of the common contaminants cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal cramping. Usually food poisoning is not serious, and the illness runs its course in 24-48 hours.

Sounds a lot like swine flu symptoms.

Get people sick from e-coli, they think they have swine flu, they get the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well it kind of hit me that this is a part of the whole swine flu thing, and the confution and fals info around it..
Why did they not come out whit this back when it started in september...??

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I just saw it on the new, I wonder, not one word about if they had the swineFlu jab.
I dont know if that is an reasonable thought on my part, but since it is National, will it go to national emergecy if they cant find the source ??

Just speculating, I know the willingness to tkae the Jab have decreased alot the last weeks, maybe they try again with Ecoli !!!

Or some of the wictims of swine flu actually died from e-coli but they kept quiet and blamed swine flu to spread eaven more fear in order to get people to buy the vaccine???

Thinking back on earlyer outbrakes of e-coli, media usually spread the news very fast, eaven if they dont know the sourse, they warn people... but not this time, and I find it strange..?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To be honest, i thought i got a swine flu yesterday after eating sainsburys mushroom risotto, i felt ill almost instantly and had difficulty breathing, felt like energies leaving me and fevers coming up

Thankfully just grabbed my zapper instantly and went to bed after full programme, cured today

(hulda clark zapper this is)

[edit on 1-12-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I got coli in August and it was confirmed. I took antibiotics for weeks. I also had some kind of flu since then about five times - zapper, grapefruit echinacea, star anise etc. took care of it so it did not really break out.
This last time I ate a stuffed paprika filled with pork mincemeat which I usually do not eat. 24 hours cramping, diarrhea etc. Other symptoms are like those of the spring flu. I have difficulty sleeping even with my usual mild sleeping pill and a glass of wine.
Did not go for the shots mainly for I hate mercury and on homeopathy anyway.

top topics

join