It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vector Symbology in World's Space Programs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If any of you have seen the film moon rising, then you know what I'm talking about. Here's a piece of the film that demonstrates the symbology used in EVERY space program around the world. You can stop it after they switch topics, but i recommend that everyone see this movie from start to finish.

www.youtube.com...

Now I watched this film some time ago, but the vector always stayed with me. I've recently become a fan of the tv show Stargate SG-1 and I noticed that the symbol for Earth is a vector as well.

SG-1 first aired in 1997. That's 12 years before moon rising was probably even conceived as being a film. Notice Earth in the backround? This got me thinking.... If we are headed towards a NWO, is it possible that this Vector is our symbol? I mean, ALL the space programs around the world adopted the vector. And as the film states, this vector symbology goes even further than the space program. It is also used in military contract companies. Hell, our military ranking system is based on vectors!!!!

ARMY

NAVY

AIR FORCE

MARINES

One could say, "It's just a tv show." But is it really? Anyone who knows anything about conspiracies knows that there's what some people call the water faucet effect, and little drops of info are given to the public here and there and it's up to you to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I think the writers of this show knew something, even back then, and incorporated it into their show. This symbol may be the symbol for Earth or quite possibly the NWO.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by The_Truth818]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ALL of your images are not there.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry.... I just fixed it.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have moon rising and find it interesting. But I cannot believe everything Jose says. This floating UFO's on the moon he is so proud of, look like small craters which is reflecting a lot of sunlight if you look at them enough with different moon pics at different resolutions.

Now in his film he does show that most of the space agencies do have vectors in them, but some are not so obvious and with some it seems like he is stretching the truth.

A little more info about the Stargate symbol:

en.wikipedia.org...

On this page ( Scroll down half way) you will see all of the symbols the Stargate used. They are all real symbols for stars. Most of them are vector shaped or angular.

As you see the symbol for earth is similar to a lot of others. It is my guess they choose this symbol not because it is a vector, but because it keeps the continuity with the other symbols.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wasn't there some masonry associated with them?
I mean, it's a phallic symbol, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Now in his film he does show that most of the space agencies do have vectors in them, but some are not so obvious and with some it seems like he is stretching the truth.

Maybe he is stretching it a little bit when he goes more in depth, but the main symbols for the space programs do use vectors. In the film someone asks the question, "Who are these people paying amish to?" Could it be the NWO?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Wasn't there some masonry associated with them?
I mean, it's a phallic symbol, isn't it?

The masons do in fact use this same symbol.

And if you remember, our founding fathers were in fact free-masons.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hey, Truth818 and Clearskies, look Up.. I edited my post to explain the Stargate symbols.

They are all real symbols of stars and star constellations.

My jury is still out on the use of vectors in the space programs.. I think we need more info on this matter. it does seem uncanny that they would all use a vector and or a 7.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The vector symbol on stargate is a pyramid with a sun disc above it. The whole show, as I've come to understand is very masonic in nature. The Enlightened secret freedom fighters crusade to subvert monarch/false gods and their empires. Like the masons subverted the monarcies of england and france to name a few.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Hey, Truth818 and Clearskies, look Up.. I edited my post to explain the Stargate symbols.

They are all real symbols of stars and star constellations.

My jury is still out on the use of vectors in the space programs.. I think we need more info on this matter. it does seem uncanny that they would all use a vector and or a 7.

Mmmm..... interesting. You have to remember, this goes deeper than anyone could even possibly imagine. I believe that this symbol has some significance to Earth and its inhabitants.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
The vector symbol on stargate is a pyramid with a sun disc above it. The whole show, as I've come to understand is very masonic in nature. The Enlightened secret freedom fighters crusade to subvert monarch/false gods and their empires. Like the masons subverted the monarcies of england and france to name a few.

Well then, that just leaves me with more questions.... If the show is masonic in nature, then don't you think it's possible that the writers know a little more than they are letting on? No one really know the customs and beliefs of the masons, and they have been able to keep this secret for centuries. Our country was founded on these beliefs, so i think its very possible.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

Yea, Stargate SG-1 had a lot of "input" from the air force, probably navy too, and other federal agencies. Shows like these, IMO are part of a cleverly designed programming campaign. To make it fully acceptible and permissible to make monarchies look evil(most are), make aliens look like evil fiends, and perpetuate any other thought that is in line with their various agendas.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have been searching symbols of the freemasons and have yet to find this symbol, though some may come close to it. And interesting site is here:

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi, what is the vector symbol with the earth below it, wrote a story as a child about abduction and it was a picture I drew??

HADES

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi All,

I would like to perhaps unfortunately demystify the whole vector conspiracy as presented in the “Moon Rising” video, which I think to be a very interesting and very well made documentary film posing intriguing questions and presenting interesting concepts.

After watching the documentary I remembered that my grandfather once explained to me the reasons why Vector symbols are used by the Space programs and other institutions that deal primarily with hurling objects from A to B.

In physics: velocity and acceleration of a moving object and forces acting on a body are all described by vectors.

Vector – (latin)- “one who carries”

And as per Wiki – “Vector is what is needed to carry point A to point B.”

The art of “hurling” – is not a guessing game if you want to send 100 tons in to define place thousands of miles away. Or for that matter if you are trying to shoot the cannon or rocket in to some define target.

Further you aim, more variables are introduced, more calculations needed, etc, etc.

Thus the Science of Physics is honoured.

The Vector symbol is used to commemorate the single most important factor (the Vector as Mathematical concept/ calculation of forces used in Physisc) that enabled us to navigate the oceans of unknown and conquer the space.

In army it’s either or both an ancient phallic symbol of masculine power and/or representation of quality of marksmanship and gunnery (again calculations of different forces represented by vectors)

In commercial logo it only advertises that it “we will carry you there where you want to get” (perhaps given the choice of symbol used) and that it will do this scientifically.

No mystery here, Just tribute to Science and the enabling power of knowledge.

Thanks and Happy New Year to you all

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Hi Dashen,

Can you tell me what The vector symbol means that has a pyramid/chevron with a "sun disc below" it?

^

much appreciated

HADES

top topics

join