It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you know , that 'black lung swine flu' is - 'swine flu' + 'tamiflu'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i just did the maths:

so, so called 'black lung flu', also known as 'tamiflu resistant flu' it's just a
reaction of.... flu+tamiflu

here how it works:

The Black Lung Flu kills its victims by inducing a massive cytokine storm in the immune system which causes the alveoli in the lungs to clot with blood resulting in death from hemorrhagic hypoxia.

so basically tamiflu is so toxic, it creates cykotine storm and the patient
then submitted to 'black-lung-tamiflu-resistant-flu'

(because they obviously ate a lot of tamiflu to figure out that it was 'resistant' )

[edit on 27-11-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Are you just guessing or are you forgetting to mention the evidence?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

what evidence? its just simple maths, also there will be 'vaccine-resistant-flu' - the same - 'black-lungs-one'- it will be flu+vaccine, same Cytokine storm, and that vaccines creates cytokine storms has been proven many times?

they just call it no 'cytokine storm' death, but black-lung-vaccine-or-tamiflu-resistant-flu;

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OP, you don't even try to make sense of any causal relationship or provide any data whatsoever. So it's your opinion based on nothing. My problem with Tamiflu is that Donald Rumsfeld is/was heavily invested and involved and I believe him to be one of the darker forces on the planet today, and yes, that's my opinion. There is a ton of information on this but I'll cut to the chase and here you go:

www.snopes.com...

I do not remember the major competitor to Tamiflu but there is one out there with the exact same properties. The Rumsfeld connection first became widely known and scrutinized during the Anthrax scare and that's when Gilead went on to dominate the market with Tamiflu and made a bundle.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I must agree...There is no evidence to support such a claim and no math involved. I truly believe there is something terrible going on but your deduction proves nothing...As a matter of fact it doesn't say anything other than the fact that these things exist in conjunction with one another...

LifEncircleS

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
I must agree...There is no evidence to support such a claim ...

LifEncircleS

here is just as we speak, - from the thread below www.abovetopsecret.com...

"For one of these patients, this mutation was accompanied by another mutation known to confer resistance to oseltamivir," it added, referring to the main drug being used to treat swine flu, under the brand name Tamiflu.

this is basically sayin : - patient ate tamiflu and died from black-lung-flu, NO??

Evidence!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

(because they obviously ate a lot of tamiflu to figure out that it was 'resistant' )

I believe that you're referring to when the D225G receptors bind with the H1N1 mutation.

www.recombinomics.com...

Sorry, I do not appear to have html privileges to create an accurate hyperlink to other online sources.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
i just did the maths:

so, so called 'black lung flu', also known as 'tamiflu resistant flu' it's just a
reaction of.... flu+tamiflu

here how it works:

The Black Lung Flu kills its victims by inducing a massive cytokine storm in the immune system which causes the alveoli in the lungs to clot with blood resulting in death from hemorrhagic hypoxia.

IMHO, and in keeping with Occam's Razor; does it not make more sense to theorize that perhaps this Swine Flu has actually become more resistant to Tamiflu? Viruses are constantly updating them selves (so to speak) and manage to find a way 'round whatever defences are put up to try and nail it?

I'm not saying this is what is happeningly more sensible and less paranoid to have this as a theory.

My 2 pennies

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wrong, next issue...I have a co-worker that was on tamiflu about 45 days ago, and he is still fine!
His wife got H1N1 at the hospital she works at, and they both were required to take tamiflu...they are both still alive...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yup!

I go by the simple 'maths' too.

It's the principle reason why I avoid hemorrhoidal creams when trying to think... It tends to make me an ass.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well it is good that you beat me to it. Those were my thoughts exactly, but you put it a bit nicer than I was going to.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Well it is good that you beat me to it. Those were my thoughts exactly, but you put it a bit nicer than I was going to.

it is simple maths, 1+1=2 (disease + toxin = bigger disease) anyway, here is more evidence:

Tamiflu (Oseltamivir) - Adverse Event Reports - Death - Pneumonia
www.druglib.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

this is basically sayin : - patient ate tamiflu and died from black-lung-flu, NO??

Evidence!

Evidence? Of what? By your logic I could say that my grandfather eating rice crispies the morning that he died of a heart attack is proof that Rice Crispies causes heart attacks.

As far as your druglib.com source, Did you read everything there or just pick out what would seem to aid your argument?

Tamiflu Side Effects

That is from the same site that you sourced. I will give one brief quote from that page.

Additional adverse events occurring in

top topics

join