It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Creation, a Link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
People Always say, If God exist show me the proof.The answer is almost always,Take a look around. See the stars above, The birds in the sky, The flowers in the field ect..These things may be part of gods creation However this is not proof.

The only proof that we have that god exists is the Bible. I know....I know, Man wrote the Bible and man lies.Yes, this is true man did write the Bible and man does lie. however, man also tells the truth.doesn't that alone make the Bible worth investigating?

In order to prove the existence of God, We must first learn what the bible says about man .

On the first page of the Bible we see Genesis 1:26.
" And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness:"

So we learn that we are made in Gods image.But what do we consist of?

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and BODY be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So now we know according to the Bible that we are Created in Gods image and we consist of THREE... a SPIRIT and a SOUL and a BODY.

Now, in order for the Bible to be correct God must also have a SPIRIT and a SOUL and a BODY.

In 1 John 5:7 it says, For there are THREE that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these THREE are one.

So if this is correct than God the Father would be the SOUL
God the Word would be the Body.( Jesus is known as the Word and the body) 1 Corinthians 12:12)
And God the Holy ghost would be the spirit.

So now we know that Man has a SPIRIT,a SOUL and a BODY and is created in the image of God,Who also has a SPIRIT, a SOUL and a BODY Which is called The Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost.( Perhaps this is where we get the Trinity).

Now, how does this prove the existence of God?

In Psalms 19:1, The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

And in Romans 1:20 , For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

These two verses are very powerful in claiming the existence of God. Its telling us to LOOK around its right here under our noses we have no excuse not to see.
But what are we looking for?
We are looking for something that links God to his creation.

I believe this to be the number Three.

The clue is the word Godhead in Romans 1:20.
Gods Godhead consists of THREE, Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
And if you look closely you will see,
Man consists of three... spirit, soul and body.
The Universe consists of three parts..... Time, Space, and Matter
Time consists of three parts.... Past, Present,and Future.
Space consists of three parts... Length, Width,Height
Matter consists of three parts...Energy, Motion, Phenomena
Earth is the Third planet from the Sun
Three forms of life on earth... Man, Plant, Animal. They are found in the... Land, Sea, and Air.
The list goes on and on.

This is the best I have for an answer. Comments and good suggestions are welcome.

join