It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Aliens Use What Spacecraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OK so after reading much about aliens and UFO's over the years, I was wondering which types of aliens fly which type of spacecraft.

So from descriptions of Roswell, Grey aliens fly small saucer shaped aircraft. Nordic's fly larger craft with numerous windows...etc.

So who is flying triangles or large craft like those which were spotted in Texas and Arizona?

anyone have anything to add to this...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
WTF are nordics? and where are these ones allegedly from? but to answer your questions, the only ones with that info aside from the aliens themselves is the government

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by van001

The only ones I know of that fly "triangle" craft are the Andromedans and Earth Humans.

Both have a roughly delta winged spacecraft, though it is more likely that it is the Human craft that are being sighted.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Nordics are a Humanoid species that look very much like a Human from the "Nordic" countries (Northern Euorope). They are typically from the Pleiades and are members of the Pleiadean Federation.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
SO how do you tell the difference between an Andromedian and a Earth Human flying triangle?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by van001
SO how do you tell the difference between an Andromedian and a Earth Human flying triangle?

At night with only shiip lights, very difficult. In day light...Human ships are almost pure/true triangles, the Andromedan ship actually has a body with "wings" attached [the wings are swept back and down].

Oh...the andromedan ships are bigger, about twice the size.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 19-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Seriously guys, how do you know this?

Where do you get the info from?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

I was just going by different reports from over the years. I don't know about AnthraAndromda, he seems to have some other info he is going by....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Which Humans use Spacecraft?

The pilots, of course!

=)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Interesting, where did you get your information about nordics using larger craft with many windows from?

I saw a craft once not long after an encounter with a nordic type being, it was large oval, and had many windows that were circluar in shape across the middle section. Colours were orange and blue, and there was a distinctive red pulsating light underneath it. It was translucent, glowing and flew like an insect then it travelled at temendous speed from right to left and stopped suddenly. It became intensely bright and at one point became solid in appearance and then became brighter until it lterally vanished in a flash of light.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Triangle Craft are originally reptillian, but some are back enginered and are used by the Government.

People assume Reptillians to be negative, but the ones flying trianlge craft i have a feeling they're positive, and working with some noridics.

Nope that helps.

Namaste.

top topics

join