It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you guys as tired as I am of sniffing Pole Cats...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I mean really, every time we find something worth fighting for, we find out that it ain't... here smell this Ben Laden Pole Cat... now this Adam Gahdan Pole Cat... how about this Washington Pole Cat.... No no... lets sniff this Iranian Pole Cat...
now, what about this Isreali Pole Cat cant leave them out...
screw this stuff.... TELL ME THE TRUTH, Now... who killed 3200 Americans on 911...? give me the truth nothing but the truth and dont leave anything out... where is the force behind the American Icon...? you and me brother, want to go sniff more pole cats .... >? 2 cent bounty on Pole cat.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

drjudywood.com...
I found this very very interesting. Some of it I never heard of, (surrounding damages) and the science is pretty amazing. I keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
now, what about this Isreali Pole Cat cant leave them out...
screw this stuff.... TELL ME THE TRUTH, Now... who killed 3200 Americans on 911...? give me the truth nothing but the truth and dont leave anything out... where is the force behind the American Icon...? you and me brother, want to go sniff more pole cats .... >? 2 cent bounty on Pole cat.

The force behind the American icon is right here, in front of you. Despite all these uber-paranoid chicken littles running around saying the gov't is making the sky fall down, you all have the freedom of speech to gripe about what you don't Like. When comics make fun of Jesus, we in the west grumble "what a putz." and then get on with our Lives. If someone even prints a cartoon of Mohammed in a Danish newspaper, the whole Muslim world starts rioting and people get killed. What do you think will happen if someone in Iran attempted to criticize the Ayatollah, the same way you criticize the gov't here?

It was mad dog, single minded zealous intolerance of opposing ideas that killed 3200 people. The "who is responsible"" is only the end result of the "what is responsible".

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
drjudywood.com...
I found this very very interesting. Some of it I never heard of, (surrounding damages) and the science is pretty amazing. I keep an open mind.

Nobody in the 9/11 truth movement supports Dr. Wood's outrageous and unprovable "theories" about space beam weapons or other exotic weaponry. Just an FYI for anyone else who thinks the science is "amazing".

[edit on 9-11-2009 by _BoneZ_]

new topics

top topics

join