It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Collecting Info on Vaccine Refusal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.pickens.k12.sc.us... 7bb68c2772a41989e57c3f08b

Hope the above link works for a copy of the consent form our local school sent home for the H1N1 Vaccine to be given at school. The part that concerned me is that they want this form completed with personal information even if your child is not recieving the vaccine. I thought that was too intrusive and put all four of ours in the garbage. Why should I give them our info if we are not consenting to the vaccine. On a side note my children have already had the flu this year( my youngest son twice) and per our doctor and test it was H1N1 as that is all that is circulating in our state right now. My oldest and I are still recovering today. Hope more moms/dads/concerned will post here their experience with this and if their state or school is requesting this information.. Will keep you updated when they give the vaccine here on Nov. 11 and whether I get any repercussions from not sending in the form.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by millionairemommy

The answer is on the bottom of the form. The state's department of health.

Now the real question is WHY do they want to document the refusal?

In what context is it relevant to collect?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
they most likely just need a yes or no for their files, otherwise they have to question oif the sheet ever reached your hands, etc.

heck, I'd just put their first and last name on it, and in big black marker say "NO CONSENT GIVEN. ALL INFORMATION REDACTED DUE TO HIPPA LAWS" and hand it back to them. then stop acknowledging their communications

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Scary stuff. I never even thought about whether they were keeping track of refusals.

A Permission slip came home with my kids last week. I immedeatly tore it in half and threw it away. One of my kids alreadt has autism and I don't want them making it worse or giving it to my other children. I've also been keeping an eye on the posts on ATS and don't trust an untested vaccine, especially if the Govt. has given the makers civil immunity in the event of problems.

What also worries me is that you are giving permission without all of the information. I noticed on your form the school will fill out on your form the type and maker of the vaccine only AFTER your child has been vaccinated.

If we were to have real disclosure, we should get the information on the type of vaccination and the maker of the vaccine so we can do our own research before giving permission to be sure the vaccine doesn't have Thimerisol or squalene in it before agreeing to anything (not that I would give permission in any case).

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Actually it might be more efficient, logical, and cost effective if the parents were simply required to indicate if they consent to have their children vaccinated.

Everything else seems superfluous to the effort... waste of paper, time, and a tacit agreement to governmental intrusion into the family's decisions..... That's a kind of sovereignty I am not willing to give up, for my part.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thanks for all of your replies. Exactly, I should have said WHY instead of Who. Sorry, I have been too sick to even venture out of bed much less the computer until now. I do agree with one of the other posters that it would seem so much more logical just to have forms from those who consent. Seems like a set up for confusion to me and possibly vaccinating someone who did not consent. Also in regards to the type of vaccine we were not given that info just an info sheet on it being the H1N1 vaccine but not the specific vaccine and pharmaceutical company distributing it. I was just concerned that for some reason they may be keeping this info on file for some future reference. Thanks for the replies. Must get some rest now. Check back later.

join