It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday: Ft. Hood. Today: Orlando

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yet another mass shooting, this time in Orlando, Fl just before noon today.

Eight Shot in Orlando

ORLANDO, Fla. -- At least eight people were injured in a mass shooting inside a downtown Orlando high-rise just before noon Friday, according to the Orlando Fire Department.

What is going on? I read a poster's comment in the Ft. Hood thread about how this might be leading up to something about domestic terrorism control or possibly more strict gun controls. This one happening less than 24 hours after yesterday's shooting seems a bit odd.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Edit:

Oops I posted in the wrong thread.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think that it will lead up to something much more drastic than america has ever seen. I think they want to ban guns. That is just my opinion, but it is a fact that it will be tried, it is just a matter of when.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm starting to think so too. For awhile, I didn't believe it. But now with all this happening, it just seems to make sense. I think we might see this kind of violence more and more frequently over the coming months.

Let's up it never strikes any of us too close to home.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Gun control legislation here we come! You know that is next on the agenda since armed sheep aren't easily sheared.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Just history repeating itself. This stuff always happens, whenever there is a mass shooting one day and the media covers it, the following days-week after that story there is always another shooting/s in other parts of the country and the media will cover those stories as well to beat the hangover from the original event. Call it copy cat crimes or just coincidences it always happens.

join