It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money where my mouth is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I need a link from the fbi saying Osama is not wanted for 911, I am in a argument and need some proof. I know its a fact but cant find what I need..

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
here you go, as you can see, not wanted for 911

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

Here is the link

FBI most wanted-not for 911

edit to add pict

[edit on 11/4/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
'Due to member demand, this thread is under close scrutiny?'
Tell us ATS management and moderators- WHY does anything to do with 9/11 receive a flashing warning immediately upon being posted? Are you under orders from the FBI to quash any information that we shouldn't see, or are you protecting your loyal ATS users?

I would like to know what 'member demand' means? I doubt any member here is worried about posting anything that might offend anyone. A blinking yellow warning is hardly going to intimidate most of us from saying what we believe.

I wish someone with inside information on 9/11 would post on here and expose the entire governmental fraud that is 9/11. We know the government knew about 9/11, we know that the government stood down to enable the plan to be implemented. 9/11 was the pivotal event that opened our eyes to the fact that our government will lie, cheat, and steal and does not have our best interests at heart. Our government is now the enemy.

If anything good came out of 9/11 it is that we are less naive and we know our government is capable of unspeakable violations of human rights on an immense scale. 9/11 created patriots, and we will be damned if they deceive us again. Next incident? For one, we will all be collecting evidence and taking pictures. Thanks Cheney....you sick s.o.b.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by lostviking]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I could be entirely wrong here, but I think the new rules are simply there to ensure that discussions don't turn into insults and demeaning comments. I don't think they are prohibiting any topics from being posted, just monitoring the dialogue to keep the discussions more civil as it should be with adults. If you've ever been to forums like JREF, you would see the measures here as a good thing, because if you attempt to question the governments story on sites like JREF you quickly get a refresher on how some 3rd graders act and call names when you displease them. Especially if you get the whole herd on your thread, all constructive dialogue vanishes.
I think the new measures are good because they allow a person to post ideas and interact more constructively without trying to filter through the onslaught of blatant personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 22-250
I need a link from the fbi saying Osama is not wanted for 911, I am in a argument and need some proof. I know its a fact but cant find what I need..

The problem for you is that it's becuase the gov't wants to try him in a military court, not a civil court, becuase in a military court they can keep a lot of their intelligence material on the guy secret. (I.E. the names of al Qaida informers on the CIA payroll). The FBI charges people via civil court (specifically, the grand jury), and in civil courts every word said in the trial would have to be made public by law.

If you're attempting to use this as innuendo that 9/11 is an inside job, sorry, but you're shooting blanks on this.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
'Due to member demand, this thread is under close scrutiny?'
Tell us ATS management and moderators- WHY does anything to do with 9/11 receive a flashing warning immediately upon being posted? Are you under orders from the FBI to quash any information that we shouldn't see, or are you protecting your loyal ATS users?

Now, you see? THIS is exactly what I've been talking about all along. The very billionth of a second that anything with even a veneer of impropriety crosses their path, these uber-paranoid conspiracy people rush to judgement and declare SECRET PLOT in knee jerk reflex, without ever considering it critically. All you need to do is look at these forums to see that it's infested by hordes of childish people who add nothing to the discussion but personal attacks, plus the occasion nonsequitor thread that drags the discussion off into irrelevent tangents. The moderators are here to weed this out and to keep the conversation on topic. Heck, everyone who reads my posts knows I'm a constant thorn in the side of you truthers, and even I've had my posts moderated.

With such a pre-existing "secret gov't plot beneath every rock" mindset, how can the truthers *NOT* be interpreting the events of 9/11 through conspiracy-colored glasses?

I wish someone with inside information on 9/11 would post on here and expose the entire governmental fraud that is 9/11.

Actaully, the real question is, when will it ever dawn on you that the conspiracy stories those damned fool conspiracy web sites are putting out are all rubbish and there aren't any insiders to come forward to begin with?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

Ummmm no.

It would be because most who choose to come to ATS and discuss this topic can't do so in a civil manner.

new topics

top topics

join