It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kean Insight:Bush,Bin Laden,BBCI and the 911/Commisson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Kean Insight
Bush, bin Laden, BCCI and the 9/11 Commission

by CHRIS FLOYD

When George W. Bush's first choice to head an "independent" probe into the Sept. 11 attacks--suspected war criminal Henry Kissinger--went down like a bad pretzel, he quickly plucked another warm body from the stagnant pool of Establishment worthies who are periodically called upon to roll out the whitewash when the big boys screw up.

Kissinger's replacement, retired New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean, was a "safe pair of hands," we were assured by the professional assurers in the mainstream media. The fact that he'd been out of public life for years--and that he hadn't collaborated in the deaths of tens of thousands of Cambodians, Chileans and East Timorese--certainly made him less controversial than his predecessor, although to be fair, Kissinger's expertise in mass murder surely would have given the panel some unique insights into the terrorist atrocity.

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm not surprised at the Kean connection to the international galaxy of political and financial corruption. Don't these giant spirals of mega-crime usually end up in major wars? That's what really bothers me.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have always wondered about Kean's qualifications for being one of the Chairmen of the commission they knew he would protect their interests.Hamilton as well.

new topics

join