It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination warnings taken as merely opinion (by some people)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Originally posted on my forum: criticalunity.org...

Despite numerous top virologists, doctors and scientists warning about the severe dangers of the vaccination, some (ignorant) people are under the opinion that it is only the opinion of the person warning them about it, suggesting they at least look it up, given the importance of it.

The most common response is: "Oh, that's just somebody's opinion"... - Yeah, the opinion of highly reputable individuals.

I personally currently have to go to a soup kitchen to eat because I have been dedicating all my time to try and get the world to wake up, and a week ago I was asked "do you want to take the vaccination?" and I was like ... EXCUSE ME?! NO, I DON'T WANT TO GET PARALYZED, AND GET CANCER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I told them the facts and got the same response I got today. Today there was a sign on the door saying everyone will be getting their flu shot tomorrow, and I told them just to consider spending 5 minutes to look at the information online. It's your life. The flu is mutating, so even if the vaccine was safe, it's futile. ... When they continued to show their ignorance, I said this conversation is futile, enjoy your shot.

- It's not surprising that the particular soup kitchen is government run.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Time=Now]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
People are like that, The 'official channels' are Always right and they know every thing etc.

Sadly I think those people are out of both reach and control.
Too late for them as the Jabs are being done right now and will escalate the months to come, they are afraid of the information as it forces them to look upon the world with new eyes..

I heard numerous Dr.'s claim the vaccines is ruining the DNA by splitting it at the ends or some thing...
( Lets hope the DNA upgrade 2012 is bogus, cause that would explain why they need to ruin our DNA.)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Perhaps what would help convince people is to stop referring to "numerous" sources and post specific quotes from credible professionals. That would be helpful in overcoming people's reluctance to believe things that aren't reported on CNN.

join