It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sister post to H1N1 Virus by VIOLATOR 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am an herbalist. I have been all my life. even living here in the states now I do not, nor can I succomb to western medicines. I have found I always get sicker as a result.

I have done quite a bit of research on this illness, and my advice (I am NOT a doctor, I am a chemist who works with herbs and trees) based off the research I have done is simpley Do NOT get vaccinated. Just ride it out. it takes three days to a week to get over it. I have noted the innoculated patience actually get a VERY severe form of the illness and some even die. THe ones that just ride it out are more likely to survive. I will post my research references here in a moment when I find them. The decision to get innoculated is your own of course. Being in the states, you are more adaptable and used to the various toxic chemicals placed in the foods, and medications. Your immunity to these various toxins are greater than my own. Being from Africa, and being one of the smarter ones that have never received the flu/polio/e-coli/e-bola vaccinations, I have ridden most of them out without failure. I do not know if the same effects will take place on AMericans and EUropeans. One wound THINK your immune system could use a break, but then again, How does this virus react with all the chemicals currently in your systemic being now?
cheers
Stanlee

Here is that list of referendum
Links for vaccinations history. Bad batches never stopped being shipped from a constituent company in Switzerland.
wireofinformation.wordpress.com... ine/
enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com...
www.opednews.com...
uk.messages.news.yahoo.com...
what is swine flu
www.cdc.gov...

Stories on the state of emergency (concurrent)
www.msnbc.msn.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.theage.com.au...
www.arabtimesonline.com...

Death by injection
thebirdflupandemic.com... and-death
politicolnews.com...
www.delawareonline.com...

[edit on 1-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion.

H1N1, My personal observations:

Closing

Thank you

Semper

join