It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS censors the truth!!! :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Today I had the (probably not so) rare experience of making my first thread, making it to Page 1, and being deleted.

Ironically, my thread was about TPTB silencing the truth ....

I know what kind of world I live in, and I like talking to people that have an honest opinion on the facts - ATS was the only place .... to automatically censor any content or discussion based on what I can only guess to be protectionism (In a Civil Sense) is just, well, how are you any different than FOX?

I'll make no reference to anything, this thread should die where it is. I won't be back to check.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by uberbone

It would kind of help if you would throw us more of a "bone" (lol) as to what the thread was about. Censorship is a common topic here.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Dude, if this is your second thread then they did not delete your first they just moved it to BTS...below top secret... Probably because they deemed it to be a rant as opposed to real fact based discussion.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It got moved to BTS and every new thread starts off on page one.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

BTS is the equivalent of thread death...practically nobody reads it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by honkusbobo
reply to post by Bored To Tears

BTS is the equivalent of thread death...practically nobody reads it.

Is that so?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberbone
Today I had the (probably not so) rare experience of making my first thread, making it to Page 1, and being deleted.

It was not deleted.

Your thread was a rant, and as such was moved to the Rant forum here.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I have been kicked off the site numerous times, and some appeared to be lifetime bans.

So don't take it too seriously. Have fun with the site. If you want to criticize someone harshly find a target off site. There are many good prospects for your attention.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
#1) The Obama administration are trying to censor/discredit Fox News, so that comparison is moot.

#2) The only thing I've seen on ATS that can be considered close to censorship is the lack of response to complaints about the side bar links to homepage/Johnny Anonymous.

The End.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

What really gets me laughing is the people who seem to think that they can start a one-man crusade and CHANGE THE WORLD...people are pretty naive.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

I don't think #2 matters because, from what I'm seeing, Johnny just isn't getting much viewer response. Maybe it'll get yanked sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Seeing that the OP has been answered as to where his post was moved to I am closing this thread

top topics

join