It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian told to restrict travel as H1N1 vaccination gathers momentum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
www.ottawacitizen.com...

The report called for thermal sensors, increased passenger screening, and other testing methods to be employed by airports to reduce the spread of infection. It warned that limiting travel was the central focus of efforts to prevent the spread of SARS, when that disease first surfaced in 2002.

Well if this isnt fear mongering i dont know what is :/
also noticed what images they used to scare people, to force them to get flu shots.

The media hype is getting far behind then normal hype, if i see people droping like bugs due to h1n1 shots i wonder how is the media going to respond?

All this week i had a bad feeling in me that something bad will happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Postpone travel if sick: health officials

Canadians who feel ill should defer their travel plans until they're better, federal health officials said Wednesday when releasing new swine flu guidelines.

The Public Health Agency of Canada released new infection-control recommendations related to travel on planes, trains, ferries and intercity buses.

Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq encouraged travel companies to allow Canadians to rebook easily if they fall ill.

The guidelines include advice on:

* How to deal with sick passengers and crew.
* Availability of handwashing for passengers.
* Regular cleaning of public areas in stations and vehicles.

www.cbc.ca...

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ZombieSlayer]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Given my observation of past experiences, all those people will die due to unrelated preexisting health conditions. If it was a vaccine designed to kill, it would be done slowly with differing levels of toxicity.

Or one company would take the fall for a "bad batch" of vaccines. Since we have no legal recourse in the states to sue them, it would be a trial by public opinion, and their stock would fall. Little recourse really.

join