It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, giving comfort to the 9/11 Commission, is now in open denial of scientific ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Senator Lindsey Graham, giving comfort to the 9/11 Commission, is now in open denial of scientific proof of 9/11 treason

Below is some of what a representative in Senator Graham's DC office told me on October 1st in response to my further inquiry into the Senator's acknowledgment and response to the information we gave him and he willingly accepted to take a look at.
www.911blogger.com...

At first contact, his office refused to say he had looked at the information. Now they have admitted he has reviewed the information but is still sticking with the 9/11 Commission Report, scientific evidence to the contrary be damned and his oath not withstanding.

Now, Senator Graham is adding an amendment to the appropriations bill that reads in part: "None of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available for the Department of Justice by this Act may be obligated or expended to commence or continue the prosecution in (a civilian) court of the United States of an individual suspected of planning, authorizing, organizing, committing or aiding the attacks on the United States and its citizens that occurred on September 11, 2001."

www.911blogger.com...

This outrages me to no end, and this shows me that this senator is helping in the covering –up of 911. I mean this man is educated he is not stupid nor is he in total denial, no this man believe in the laughable lying 911 commission report.

Senator Graham would rather tell you American people to please ignore all the scientific evidences that prove that the 911 commission is wrong, the NIST report is wrong, and there is a mountain of evidences that prove this.
Several commissioners have already come out and have made public statements that the Bush administration and the Pentagon hindered their investigation. NIST has already been proven absolutely false, yet this senator wants to stand behind lies.

People what dose this tells you. It tells me Senator Graham is only a Politian for his own personal gain. It tell me this senator has sold us out ( we the people) to protect the pass criminal administration who in my opinion was behind the real events of 911.
The Bush administration certainly had the most to gain from doing a false flag operation than the alleged terrorist that we have not arrested for allegedly doing 911, or any country that was behind 911, I mean what country did 911? None! If people do not know, what a cover-up is, just look at how Senator Graham has handle the scientific information proven the OS is a lie. I believe that Senator Graham should step down as Senator and lets vote someone in that is willing to do their job and answer to the people.

What is your take on how Senator Graham has handle this information and do you think he is doing the right thing in standing behind the 911 commission report.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

"None of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available for the Department of Justice by this Act may be obligated or expended to commence or continue the prosecution in (a civilian) court of the United States of an individual suspected of planning, authorizing, organizing, committing or aiding the attacks on the United States and its citizens that occurred on September 11, 2001."

It tells me that that there would be no need for that statement if there were not concern that he and/or some of his buddies could actually be prosecuted.

Seems to me he is saying I know we did it so we better cover everyone's butt.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Look up his voting record. If he's voted on anything that is 100% against the Constitution, kick in his door, pull a citizen's arrest on him (make sure you have a list of grievances and a good lawyer first), and let's take it from there.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I total agree with both of you, Senator Graham has committed treason in my eyes, and most of American is in the dark of what is going on. What is it going to take to wake up the American people?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It means that anyone brought to trial would be tried in a military court, not a civilian court.

You really need to pull your head outta the sand and pay attention to what's going on in the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

The reason for a military court is that the public would be kept in the dark of how the case is handled. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if all the real criminals if ever got caught in the Bush administration would ever be found guilty of any wrong doing, do to the fact that 911 was a military operation to begin with. (False flag) There is no one with the capabilities to fly airplanes off course over highly restricted airspace and over our nuclear installations for an hour and not be intercepted in America. You can laugh all you like but, I do not believe a bunch of cave dwellers with plastic box cutters using false identities so they can’t get the credit for pulling off the worlds biggest terrorist operation in the world. You are asking me to believe in a fairytale that holds no facts, or scientific evidences to support itself.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
IOW, a civilian court would be compromised too.

I guess Troofers Court it is!!

new topics

top topics

join