It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the upcoming Tv series "V" preparing us for disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All I know is people shouldn't brush this kind of topic off so easily.

The Lone Gunman 9/11 episode on FOX was strange.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To answer the OP:

Yes, it is my belief that all of these media distribution methods, in aggregate, are partially entertainment, partially education, and in some part of indeterminate quantity either directly or indirectly released with an obscure agenda to prepare the mainstream masses for the inevitability of extraterrestrial contact and to provide the PTB a measurable response mechanism by which the state of readiness and reaction can be gauged for subsequent action.

P.S. I know 1/2 of you will snort at this, 1/2 of you will shrug or think 'perhaps it is so', and a few, a very few, will...

Included in the genre and with similar motives, one might include, e.g., District 9, 2012, Skyrunners, the Fourth Kind, etc., etc. Sure seems to be an awful lot of these releases lately, no?

[edit on 11/3/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Included in the genre and with similar motives, one might include, e.g., District 9, 2012, Skyrunners, the Fourth Kind, etc., etc. Sure seems to be an awful lot of these releases lately, no?

[edit on 11/3/2009 by Outrageo]

No kidding. I was just thinking that while watching V. They showed previews for 2012 and Fourth Kind enough during the commercial breaks that I had to wonder about what I was watching.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Did the original version prep anyone for disclosure? I mean it shouldn't take 20+ years right?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Nope. V is not preparing us for anything--well not anything we didn't already know. Did Star Trek, Star Wars, A.L.F., X-files, Dr. Who, or Battlestar Gallactica prepare anyone? This remake of V at least touches on some aspects of possible real aliens, but so did the X-files.

In fact, I'd say X-files has been the best show to even get close to "our reality", yet it hasn't led to disclosure.

The aliens were said to look like us back in the 1950s, so this show (or the original) is nothing "new". To me looking human is not something to even overly concern ourselves with. With genetic engineering...I wouldn't be surprised in 1,000 years to see "humans" to look pretty much like anything their heart desires. I'm sure the aliens could create genetically a human body for themselves if they like. Or they could look reptillian, short, tall, with wings, with extra arms, an extra eye maybe? Who knows.

The aliens appearance may not be as critical as people think...their "mind" is what worries me.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The new series coming out is a "REMAKE" from years ago.

If it was made for a purpose then don't you think disclosure would have happened the first time.

Sorry Genma, not this time (or ever imo)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
To those saying that we've had such shows for decades - does this make the premise invalid?

It's unlikely that in preparing a planet for First Contact, visitors would rely on just one TV series to acclimatise the population to their existence.

Far better to introduce the topic gradually over a period of say 50 years, all the while increasing the number and explicitness of such shows until the idea of outside contact is no longer shocking but something that people come to expect.

That said showing Aliens to be predatory in nature would not be showing any real visitors in the best light but then maybe there is more than one agenda at work here?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
IMHO there was only one film that even came close to full disclore about all things Alien!

That of course was Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Then we had Fire In The Sky subtitled The Walton Experience.

The story about Mr Travis Walton's apparent alien abduction, after his hard drinking logging buddies left him when they were confronted by an apparent alien craft of some kind.

Did these two films prepare the human race for the eventual disclosure that world governments were in contact with Extra-terrestrial life forms?

Or was it just Hollywood cashing in (again) on the public's mood and opinion?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by fritz]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
everybody has valid points here, I think it is very interesting the whole disclosure scenario, however I do believe when disclosure happens, it is not because the government wanted to tell us but because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE... I don't think the aliens are waiting any longer, I think there is a great deal of pressure from them for us to know the truth about the universe ..... now more than ever that we are approaching a new cycle, in 2012.
I believe everything is related, God, Jesus, aliens the earth the UNIVERSE...
and the keepers of the truth ARE CORRUPTED, So it is time to pay up..
it is time for the TRUTH

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hi there,
i do think this is a way to subliminally program the public (that alone happens all the time, just look at how many comemrcials are about sex to block your chakra points) to accept the ET presence more and more naturally. There have been shows and movies about aliens ever since, most of them being negative, but you can't be that naive to believe that it's all just entertainment to make money, the same as if there are comedies produced, etc. I mean, just look at all the illuminati/pyramid eye symbolism which is almost everywhere present. Why? Just because it is a pretty picture? No way. Putting events in shows and films before they actually happen, etc. It goes on and on. I'm not saying that every alien themed show out there is based on true events, but alot of them, or atleast many episodes from some of them, are. If you look at other themed movies like the Matrix. People watch it because of the cool effects it had back then, only a few people really understand what's the movie about. It's about the message it deliveres. Anyways, my 2c.

One interesting thing though, look at the pictures below, what i found out... It's from the trailer for Episode 2:

Look at the dates. Coincidence? You decide. Btw, the third picture shows a RFID Chip implants poster. Hm. And if anyone can run the passport number "102939490" through some converter, would be good, i wonder if it says something or not.

And i did watch Episode 1 and although things went fast, some stuff was pretty much in your face, not bad. Although the original for some reason I enjoy to watch even today lol.

Cheers.

Jack

[edit on 5/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well I think nothing can prepare the world for disclosure.
The majority of the world's population aren't awaken yet.. so no matter how much the truth is in their face, they will still be sleeping until they finally HIT THE WALL...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's nothing more than a remake of an old series. Did the new Battlestar Galactica prepare us for an invasion of sexy fembots and overly dramatic behavior?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Hi there,
i do think this is a way to subliminally program the public (that alone happens all the time, just look at how many comemrcials are about sex to block your chakra points) to accept the ET presence more and more naturally. There have been shows and movies about aliens ever since, most of them being negative, but you can't be that naive to believe that it's all just entertainment to make money, the same as if there are comedies produced, etc. I mean, just look at all the illuminati/pyramid eye symbolism which is almost everywhere present. Why? Just because it is a pretty picture? No way. Putting events in shows and films before they actually happen, etc. It goes on and on. I'm not saying that every alien themed show out there is based on true events, but alot of them, or atleast many episodes from some of them, are. If you look at other themed movies like the Matrix. People watch it because of the cool effects it had back then, only a few people really understand what's the movie about. It's about the message it deliveres. Anyways, my 2c.

One interesting thing though, look at the pictures below, what i found out... It's from the trailer for Episode 2:

Look at the dates. Coincidence? You decide. Btw, the third picture shows a RFID Chip implants poster. Hm. And if anyone can run the passport number "102939490" through some converter, would be good, i wonder if it says something or not.

And i did watch Episode 1 and although things went fast, some stuff was pretty much in your face, not bad. Although the original for some reason I enjoy to watch even today lol.

Cheers.

Jack

Those dates resemble the next episode release dates for the session, there will be 4 episodes scheduled for this month (3 more to go on the 10/11, 17/11 and 24/11).

Schedules V - 2009 sessions for November

It is there just to lure the public into remembering that the film shall take on that day for those that are not aware, or perhaps to create some confusion that will eventually turn out into a coincidence when the episode airs on the 10th Nov.

IMHO the dates have no subliminal or hidden messages directed at disclosing any formidable real evidence of UFO or Alien Reptilian agenda to the public concern regarding the hype of recent disclosure.

I personally think that It would be foolish by the officials to pour millions of dollars into a film industry just to provide some hidden glimpses of what we might expect in the near future.

We should try to understand, just like any other sci-fiction movie out there, like star-trek or battle star galactica have come from great ideas that would essential be a preferred substitute which certain audience prefers now days out of a science fiction flick.

Naturally we are moving forward and leaping into further technological advances, such as cloaking technologies, nano technologies, holograms, laser ray beams and many other marvelous technologies that have only been depicted in many block buster movies like Star-trek, Predator, Star-wars and many more.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just watched the pilot episode tonight on ABC's website and it was really good. I thought it went really fast with giving away the aliens were really reptiles but I guess everyone knew already anyway. I thought that, um spoiler ahead, stop now, warning

that one FBI guy was awefully suspicious. Kinda interesting to think about this and what David Icke talks about all the time. I'm anxious to see how they go from healing everyone to killing everyone after they gain our trust or whatever.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
All I know is people shouldn't brush this kind of topic off so easily.

The Lone Gunman 9/11 episode on FOX was strange.

Yes indeedy it was. I'd like to know that probability of that happening. I'd questimate somewhere around 0 percent. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Cybernet, that is some creepy crap you just posted with the dates. I'd also be interested in hearing your thoughts on the Matrix, in another thread of course. Starssssss. :p

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Hi there,

Cheers.

Jack

The first image is shows that anna's sex is male.

I thought anna was a girl

Other then that I dont see anything wrong with the dates besides why is the v's passport only lasts one year before its expired?

I never watched the original but for those that did was it a big show as in a lot of viewers? I think the new v is leading us for disclosure but I dont think it will happen this year. So these tv shows, movies, radio, ect about aliens might be a way of getting the world ready for disclosure.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
One clue is in the pilot. The fact is made known that...

1. They were already here for some time before revealing themselves as saviors of the world.

2. They infiltrated governments and society positions of power.

3. They infiltrated the military of the world.

4. They offered hope and change.

5. They offered universal healthcare.

6. They used class warfare, religious warfare, and created economic upheaval for the overall purpose of control.

7. Then they revealed themselves as the answer to the problems of the world.

maybe it's not about disclosure but to warn us not to be fooled by false hope and change.

The message here is, Beware of Obama.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Fromabove]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join