It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Year Old killed By Vaccine in Michigan, USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Also wanted to state...I live in Michigan and I've heard nothing about the child's death until now.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Absolutely!!! The Immune system is exactly for this purpose for crying out loud.. if its pumped up, treated right, taken care of and given some germs to fight for practice in between serious illnesses such as flu, then i can truly kick some butt..I only heard of it on the news once a long time ago now, but there was an AIDS patient who boosted his immune system properly and wiped out the virus leaving no trace of it.. thats some damned hard evidence in my opinion.. cancer patients as well have been known to do this, including my father who knows what herbs and plants to take for the immune system, -yes it works, he cured himself and my uncle years back of lung and intenstinal cancers with real goldenseal, ginseng and a few other items (fresh doses not capsules though they probably work better than nothing)- and without chemo or dr perscribed meds without about 3 months, the growths were gone..believe me or not on that one, but yup..the key to staying healthy and beating back such illnesses depends on ones immune system and how its treated. Colloidal silver has also been known to make huge difference, my family uses it on a daily basis, colds and flews last hours instead of days and are really quite mild compared to others around us who have the same thing. Sorry, i am rambling! But i am glad to hear that you had the swine flu and came out of it safe and sound..

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have a couple observations to throw out.
the name "h1n1" sounds like a project name. if swine flu is so "rare and unique" why isn't it something like h2n21,
the common flu should have been the first one identified
people that currently have gotten the swine flu have been told by their doctors,
it was due to getting the vacinne last year that makes you more susceptable for this years flu
(or maybe you and everybody that took last years shot else incubated the next version)
The fact that the nasal vaccine is a "modified" h1n1, makes it a totally new virus
when we are talking about populations in the millions and billions, risks in the tenth of a percent are alarming at best
(0.1% is 1 person in 1000, not good odds)
I would prefer PPM safety factors
nose shot has up to 2.5% chance of mutation, but to only the core swine flue? or something else new?
It seems odd to me, no pig farmers in the midwest are dying in large numbers, even with close pig manure contact.
also seems odd to me that the mammals on the earth are at the greatest risk.
I wonder if reptiles can get the flu

dr

<< 1  2  3   >>

join