It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Shipment of H1N1 Vaccine - Its starting, what will you do??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by Miraj

I am going to drop my pants, bend over, and let them shoot me full of vaccine. Then I am going to laugh when all of you fear mongers die from H1N1.

I'm not a fear mongerer. I'm saying that I'm not going to let the government force a vaccine for a mild virus on me. That is if they want to. but I don't think they well.

But hey, have fun being a guinea pig for an untested, rushed vaccine. And hey if it screws up your life? Yeah you have no legal recourse since the vaccine makers have immunity.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

First Shipment of H1N1 Vaccine - Its starting, what will you do??

Sit back, tighten the belt and watch,

prepare, geezas, for some good 'entertainment'...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

stop profiling people you government spy.

to all you gov. psy ops, Whatever could be going through your minds<
I don't have a clue. Are you really going to help them do this. Don't
you realise you're in a position to save little children. Get a grip.

I think we need to start hookin up the op with soime snf people
he's going on his 3rd page you know.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i dont understand?? spy??

[edit on 29-9-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

I am going to drop my pants, bend over, and let them shoot me full of vaccine. Then I am going to laugh when all of you fear mongers die from H1N1.

You are a funny man. No one could be as sure as you make yourself sound. You remind me of this redneck JOKE!

What did the redneck say just before he died?

Watch this!

ziggy
not my words.
i don't know.

i was speaking in general, say to any that might visit your thread stud.

copy!

hotdog
no bun
no online indicator
no location indicator
no brains opps messed up. what's up with that?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm actually going to do absolutely NOTHING, and that includes panicking, subscribing to associated conspiracy theories or dreading that this is the end of civilization as we know it.

And the reason for my attitude ?

Because here in Oz, swine flu vaccination (that starts today) ..... is NOT MANDATORY !!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotDogNoBun
reply to post by Miraj

dont mind hotdognobun. either he is very obtuse or a shill. look at this thread he is trying to sabotage.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HotDogNoBun

Looks back through your own posts. Aren't you Mr. condescending double message boy. Jerk!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm heading up to work on my cabin in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

I'll check the internet for reports of deaths or complications from the H1N1 vaccine and make up my mind after that.

Have fun for the next couple of weeks.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I'm heading up to work on my cabin in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest.

Ok Bob , but havn't you heard they've even got Big foot in on this.
Yep so much for going up there and trying to hide out. Just setting yourself up for more trauma.Ya you get the twofor,vaccinated and ape raped.

kidding, have a safe trip Bob

tauristicus
so far so good then right partner?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

tauristicus

Yep .... vaccine roll out started today and so far NO stormtroopers beating on my front door, guns in my face and frog marching me to the nearest vaccination center for my FORCED jab !

Seems like just another day here in Oz !

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

What will I do ??? Please review my introductory post. I was at a burger and beer grill in SE Houston [Clear Lake] yesterday. A blurb about the HINI shipment(s) came up on the Communist News Network [CNN] wide screen always on everywhere 1984 Big Brother Is Watching You. I asked the really cute 30 something Legally Blond lady next to me if she was going to take the shot. She said yes. I remarked that I was not going to take the shot because I do not trust The Government. Her response was "the Doctor is going to give you the shot, not the Government". May The Lord save us from the Idiots [Sheeple].

2nd line ... did you hear the one about the blond, brunett and red head that got on the elevator together ???

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by randyvs

tauristicus

Yep .... vaccine roll out started today and so far NO stormtroopers beating on my front door, guns in my face and frog marching me to the nearest vaccination center for my FORCED jab !

Seems like just another day here in Oz !

It's now day 2 of the vaccine roll out here in Oz.

A few mins ago, I looked out my front door on to the street and still can't see the stormtroopers who are supposed to be "forcibly vaccinating" the populace.

Perhaps they're on a different street and are so flat out vaccinating everyone that they haven't had the time to get around to me yet .... maybe later on this afternoon

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The vax has been rolled out in Australia, is NOT mandatory and is free.
It has been recommended that pregnant women (
I mean really ??? considering ghe side effects), the morbidly obese, any one with heart/lung disease and diabetes should have the vaccination.

I will NOT be having this flu shot.

I do not trust those that created it and I certainly do not trust my government, or any other government on this planet.

I would rather take my chances and let my own immune system fight back if I should become ill.

Better the devil you know

take care all
res

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

They dont have enough vaccine to make it mandatory yet so why cause a panic but that dont mean they wont in the future. Give the vaccine to the willing now make it mandatory when you have enough.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Myself my wife and children Not planning in partaking of the vaccine. However my mom and siblings will be. They argue with me and call me crazy for not wanting too! I guess I will watch and see what happens to them.
I I saw on CNN yesterday an anchor saying if she was pregnat she would be running to the doctor to get a shot! Wow, fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Before anyone runs out to get a shot they might wana watch this first. www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=507035

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I personally will not be taking it. People don't understand that you can have side effects from this years......down the road.

In the 1970s, my grandmother took the swine flu vaccine. While it was obviously a different vaccine, a few years later she developed rheumatoid arthritis and battled it for the next 30 years.

Hip replacements, painful arthritis in her hands and legs, and wheelchair bound for her last 15 years.

About 3 years after she took the vaccine, she learned that one of the side effects was the rheumatoid arthritis.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Following are the recommendations straight from the state government website... based on this, I'm not even eligible! So, not only had I NOT planned to get the shot, looks like I won't be pressured either... no worries on my part.

When vaccine is first available, recommend that programs and providers administer vaccine to persons in the following five target groups (order of target groups does not indicate priority):

* pregnant women,
* persons who live with or provide care for infants
* health-care and emergency medical services personnel
* persons aged 6 months--24 years, and
* persons aged 25--64 years who have medical conditions that put them at higher risk for influenza-related complications.

These five target groups comprise an estimated 159 million persons in the United States. This estimate does not accurately account for persons who might be included in more than one category (e.g., a health-care worker with a high-risk condition). Vaccination programs and providers should begin vaccination of persons in all these groups as soon as vaccine is available.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

<< 1   >>

join