It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safeway offering 10% discount if you have flu vaccine (soon to include swine flu too no doubt)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
"When on a recent visit to Safeway, Ms. Kane asked the pharmacist if he would take the shot. He replied, I am not going to lie, no, I won't take the vaccine. Five minutes later the man pleasantly provided the flu shot to a customer conned by the promotion to save 10% on her next grocery bill; so the impulse inoculation would cost her less than $20. This recession savvy promotion at check-out got her to take the shot."

taken from: www.rense.com...

And proof that Safeway are offering this discount can be found at their website here:

community.safeway.com...;jsessionid=43E531E891BDC23852ACC9F0FC64A1E6

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Also taken from above article:

"Safeway is not the only billion-dollar company partnered with Steve Burd in this sinister flu scam and agenda for Health Care Reform. Costco is also offering flu vaccine specials this Fall. For your convenience, Costco hypes coffin sales adjacent vaccination appeals in their member registration area providing one-stop-shopping for euthanasia.

This makes a great package deal, because if you can't resist the flu shot, you may need the coffin, Ms. Kane told Costco's membership manager, just as a customer was inquiring about getting the flu shot. "

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I just checked there website and they list a promotion for 10% off for the seasonal flu vaccine. Doesn't mention anything about the swine flu.

Edit to add: It looks like they don't even offer the swine flu vaccine.

www.safeway.com...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by harvib]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Saw this on glp earlier however I decided not to post because I could not verify that Safeway was doing this. And how reliable is www.rense.com?
I have never heard of it before.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

And how reliable is www.rense.com?

I don't know. Never really read anything form that site. However it looks like the article is over sensationalism at best, disinfo at worst.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

I thought the same thing I am glad that I refrained from posting it. However Good catch OP you know this is one way that you could be coerced in to getting the shot.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by ashnomadonte

And how reliable is www.rense.com?

I don't know. Never really read anything form that site. However it looks like the article is over sensationalism at best, disinfo at worst.

Did some minor digging on the whois and here is what I got for the site

Registration Service Provided By: New World Concepts, Inc.
Visit: thehostpros.com...

Domain name: rense.com

Registrant Contact:

Jeff Rense ()

Fax:
29201 Heathercliff #140
(for domain name matters only)
Malibu, CA 90265
US

Administrative Contact:

Jeff Rense ([email protected])
+1.3104573784
Fax:
29201 Heathercliff #140
Malibu, CA 90265
US

Technical Contact:

Jeff Rense ([email protected])
+1.3104573784
Fax:
29201 Heathercliff #140
Malibu, CA 90265
US

And here is a blurb about Jeff Rense

Jeff Rense is an American conspiracy theorist and radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program, broadcast on US satellite radio via Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN) and Internet radio.[1]

Rense's radio program and website, Rense.com,[2] cover subjects such as 9/11 conspiracy theories,[3] UFO reporting, paranormal phenomena, Holocaust denial,[4] Zionism, tracking of new diseases and possible resultant pandemics, environmental concerns (see chemtrails), animal rights, possible evidence of advanced ancient technology, geopolitical developments and emergent energy technologies, complementary and alternative medicine among other subjects.

Renses's show has been noted as being among "conspiracy-oriented Internet radio shows that often feature anti-Semites and extremists" by the Anti-Defamation League, a non-profit organisation that opposes anti-semitism.
en.wikipedia.org...

So it is not actual news site just a commentary site?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Yes your right, it's seasonal flu vaccine mentioned on their site. But of course there will be swine flu on offer too, when ready and available (depending on country and area of country). Article did not need to sound alarmist and dramtic. I think it speaks for itself, 10% discounts to encourage people into having vaccines.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Anyway, why debate the source on this particular issue when it has been confirmed at Safeway's site that they are offering the 10% discount when customers have the flu vaccine? It could well be this is not involving swine flu yet since it is not ready yet in most places, but you can be sure it will be encouraged in this way. I think people have to be aware of this. The subject of this thread could always be changed to 'flu vaccines' and then once it includes swine flu vaccine it could be changed back again?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Than I would invite you to change the title of your thread from

Safeway offering 10% discount off your shopping bill if you have the swine flu vaccine

To Safeway offering 10% discount off your shopping bill if you have the flu vaccine

It would make it seem more credible and less alarmist sine you just stated that is the intent of your thread.

Oh and sighting that site for a news source is like sighting ATS for a news source.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The final part of the original article was interesting:

"People generally accept the idea that drug companies spread propaganda, side-effects, and widespread illnesses for profit. Most people, however, have a problem relating to depopulation as the overriding goal of poisoning people, since fewer live-bodies means less customers and lower profits.

It's like the end of a monopoly game, Dr. Horowitz concludes. This ilks wealth and power corrupts absolutely, and David Rockefeller can't put planet earth away in his closet. The PNYC winners are simply rearranging the board and getting rid of the players they no longer want around."

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Coca-Cola have a deal for the vaccinated as well. They are offering 10 coladrip bags each filled with 1 gallon of high fructose corn syrup, you can now send the syrup direct to the source via the jugular no more pesky ingestion!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
My take on this is, Is this vaccine data placed on your loyalty card and stored on a government file somewhere, Along with all your other personal details/habits, It would be nice if someone could buck the system and try a "teaser" and not get the vaccine but have it entered on your card.. To see if this could be done to avoid detection/round up...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
LOL I read a good one earlier on a similar thread on GLP:

"Walmart has a much better deal.

For three hundred bucks you get

o As many Swine Flu shots as you want (must be in same body)
o As many seasonal flu shots as you want (same body)
o As many vaccine "x" shots as you want (same body)
o Plastic casket
o Green burial (body is dumped in lake, casket is returned to Walmart)"

Originally posted by reasonable
Coca-Cola have a deal for the vaccinated as well. They are offering 10 coladrip bags each filled with 1 gallon of high fructose corn syrup, you can now send the syrup direct to the source via the jugular no more pesky ingestion!

top topics

join