It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order on fox news front page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Another president using the phrase "new world order" once again but this time hes serious about making changes. hes going to change global financial systems. here is the link to the article

www.foxnews.com...

Sorry about editing link so much itd work for a minute then stop working so copy and paste the link above

[edit on 25-9-2009 by JustInCase101]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
broken link.

i think they are jsut using it to make society more comfortable with that term so when it finally does start people will be like "o new world order? that sounds promising".

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

hey ya sorry just fixed the link

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's a scary term with many meanings.
I believe the term was used to sell the article, because of the many meanings it could have.

But this way of living, which seems to cause cancers in many ways, destroys our environment in many ways, etc etc...

I think the term means a lot of negative things on a conspiracy forum, but we do need to change.

What should we call that change? I believe "New World Order" is not the right terminology. This causes fearful visions of "concentration camps" and F.E.M.A. coffins. And I'm sure Fox news knows this. It will get a lot of reads based on that title alone.

But the term usage in this article, is implying a change that is needed on a global scale. You can't tell me, that we don't need to change our greedy, consumption, self centered ways on that scale....

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Demoncreeper]

join