It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what is going to happen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's an interesting fact that our planet has an abundance of oil. It's true. Most of the oil, however, is just WAY too deep to drill for with what we have now.

There is one well that runs dry, they stop pumping for a month or two - and the pump again, and the well has filled back up. Some say the Earth can make oil (without dinosaurs and the like), and She probably does over a long period of time. But what is happening in this well is that it is on a spot where there is a crack leading to the vast pools below. (Probably many of the places we now find oil are areas that at one time or another had such open cracks, and it's likely many still do.)

The deep pools virtually cover the globe - everywhere on the planet "has oil," just too deep to drill for.

So what does this have to do with what's going to happen?

As most know, the Earth is approaching the plain of the ecliptic of our galaxy. The Earth will pass through a point on this plain estimated to be 12-21-12ish. This will put us on the other side of the vast and strong electromagnetic field of our galaxy.

The core of the Earth is iron, and not just any iron... It is a very strong magnet. As this highly responsive mass passes through the plain of electromagnetic neutrality, the core will flip.

The crust, floating on a sea of oil, will not move with the core, but break loose and might stop rotating relative to the sun for an estimated three days (Such an event could explain prophesy that the sun will stand still for three days, as my guess is that these events, which happen every 26,000ish years, led to that prophesy.)

I suspect that there are those on this planet who already know this will take place - and may be ones behind the errection of the Georgia Guidestones...

As the daily rhythm on the surface is disrupted and prolonged sun exposure on one side takes place, a "hypercane," (mega hurricane) is likely to develop, and might explain more prophesy. (This also explains how Antarctica used to be temerate but wound up very cold, as the crust reacted to the core flip and the land masses moved around.)

I suggest that there is no need to panic, however. Be on the lookout for ways to build Earthships, save your seeds, and be ready for a very wild ride. If you prepare, you stand a good chance of surviving.

Now, I have been working to bring abundance about here on this planet - and the sooner we bring forth some of the tech - Dark Energy extraction, in particular - the more of us will likely survive. Regardless of how far towards the goals I have in bringing abundance...let us make a pact that when all is settled down, we will NOT institute money. We will focus on providing the planet with abundance as I depict in my freely offered book, The Abundance Paradigm.

(see sig for link to my book)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

As most know, the Earth is approaching the plain of the ecliptic of our galaxy. The Earth will pass through a point on this plain estimated to be 12-21-12ish.

Did you intend to use the homonym for 'plain'....'plane'??

Either way, this is rubbish. Nothing to worry about, and certainly not worth discussion, since it is ... utterly without merit.

Our Solar System is no where near any imagined 'plane of the Galaxy'....there really isn't anything remotely measurable, like that, within our current technology.

This is the equivalent to being on a boat, in rough seas, and trying to determine what the actual sea level is, in relation to the land masses that we can only see in the far-off distance.

Our entire Solar System is moving, along with the rest of our local group, all in various ways and on various paths. AND NOT THAT FAST, relative to the immense sizes and distances at work here.

200,000 MPH (or any figure you use, that is relative to Earth's surface as a way to imagine our motion) sounds fast, but on astronomical scales it is glacier-like....slower even!

It takes the Solar System hundreds of millions of years to finish one complete 'orbit' about the Galactic center, and even that is nebulous and not exact.

Really....this sort of "The Sky Is Falling" bunk is quickly shown for what it is when science is taken into account.

Have a nice day....

OH, BTW....the "plane of the ecliptic" that keeps getting mentioned?? It's going to happen in three months. And again, 12/21/10, and 12/21/11....etc. It is an astronomical observation only...look it up.

OH...second BTW....that "vast sea of oil" that the Earth's crust is 'floating' on...? Wouldn't even qualify as a good Science Fiction premise, sorry.

Can't imagine who made that 'theory' up.....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

[shrug]

Use the information as you will. I mean... If I'm right, perhaps it's better to believe otherwise.

And if I'm wrong... It doesn't matter.

I still say we're in for a wild and crazy ride.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I enjoyed reading your take on the near future. However, I must agree that without hard evidence, or even a bit of merit to back you up, it is very hard to take this with more than a grain of salt. Some of the science you speak of defies logic and even if remotely true, is nearly impossible to detect scientifically with our current understanding and technology. Good read none the less. take it easy.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That whats going to happen to us

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Backwards "logic", sorry...

If I'm right, perhaps it's better to believe otherwise.

And if I'm wrong... It doesn't matter.

IF you are right...It doesn't matter.

BUT...since the source is wrong...on many levels...it IS better to 'believe' otherwise, since life continues regardless.

I prefer to revel in reason, rather than subscribe to illogic and fantasy fear....

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would like to point out that according to our sciences, it is impossible for water to exist on the moon... and in "large" quantities.

Refer to the newly posted thread in the Breaking Alternative News forum.

Therefore, what you think is impossible might very well be possible...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Either way, this is rubbish. Nothing to worry about, and certainly not worth discussion, since it is ... utterly without merit.

Our Solar System is no where near any imagined 'plane of the Galaxy'....there really isn't anything remotely measurable, like that, within our current technology.

Another post without merit, eh?

Would a word from NASA change your mind? www.giss.nasa.gov...

Wholesale bombardments by large meteoroids seem to have recurred at intervals of 30 to 35 million years. He also noticed that this magic number seems to be close to the length of time the Solar System needs to move up from and back down to the plane of our disk-like galaxy of stars, the Milky Way. Astronomers have known for a long time that, in its revolution around the central mass of our galaxy, the Solar System performs such an up-and-down motion quite regularly, like a horse on a merry-go-round. Material lying mostly near the galactic plane tugs with its gravitational force on objects only loosely bound to the Solar System, like the distant comets that occupy a vast halo far beyond the orbit of Pluto. Many of these shaken comets then rain down in a shower toward the Sun, much as ripe apples drop from a tall tree during a windstorm. Our Earth intercepts some of the infalling comets. The biggest gravitational disturbances of the outer comet halo are believed to be made by close encounters with very massive objects, like the huge clouds of gas and dust that lie between the stars.

To predict the length of time between the Solar System's crossings of the galactic plane, astronomers have had to gauge the up-and-down motion statistically, using the numbers and the velocities of many sample stars distributed above and below the plane. The mathematical analysis then yields as a final result both the period of the up-and-down motion and the space density of matter in the flat galactic disk. In the same way that a pendulum swings much faster on Earth than in a low-gravity environment, such as an Earth-orbiting spacecraft, the surprisingly large space density found in the galactic disk gives the Solar System an unexpectedly short up-and-down period of 30 to 35 million years. This new measurement agrees uncannily well with the known impact cratering period on Earth. And it is likely that another big impact on Earth will happen sometime soon, at least within the next million years, because the inner Solar System seems to be in a comet shower now.

Other estimates vary, down to 100-1000 years before we are in the most dangerous area.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Karilla]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I get what you mean to say....BUT, be careful when you read the media reports, as in the "discovery" of "water" on the Moon.

Hydrogen (a molecular component of water) is THE MOST abundant element in the Universe. It is not a surprise that H2O also exists, in abundance.

BUT....when you casually read an article about "water" being discovered on the Moon...be certain in the fact that the "water" is not in liquid form.

It is also not a fiction to say that "water" has been observed, spectrally, in abundance from various sources that study the Universe. Again, of course, not in liquid form.

The presence of water ice on the Moon isn't surprising. It was assumed, and of course, obvious that it would exist near the Lunar surface ONLY at one of the poles....anywhere else, with no appreciable atmosphere, ice that melts from the sunlight (and heat) will almost immediately turn to vapor, skipping the liquid phase....and not remain around to re-accumulate as ice, when the temperature dropped again.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706

That whats going to happen to us

Its so much easier to mock someones opinion for you isnt it? Why dont you tell a little more as to why you feel this way? The OPs take doesnt seem that far off. I have read other people not of ATS who feel this way as well...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
sasquach knockin at the door, et's ringin the bell.. do me a favor and let em in. now that is funny. Thanks for pluggin your book by the way.I have been readin up on this theory of yours and nah.. science just doesn't have that view. sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
sasquach knockin at the door, et's ringin the bell.. do me a favor and let em in. now that is funny. Thanks for pluggin your book by the way.I have been readin up on this theory of yours and nah.. science just doesn't have that view. sorry.

[smile]

Science has had a lot of ideas that proved wrong, or pooh-poohed things that were proven correct.

If the galaxy has a magnetic field, and the earth's core is magnetic, scientifically, I would think that some effect would be logical in the interaction of the two.

Me? I will wait and see. Whatever happens will happen.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Funny how scientific fact has a way of reversing itself with time. Many things were scientifically understood at one time that have since been proven wrong. That is enough leeway for me to conclude that all that is agreed upon is not necessarily fact, but merely a concensus amongst the curious and self-elevating intellectually blind...

Science is the observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena. Commonly misunderstood as indisputible fact. Science refers in its broadest sense to any systematic knowledge-base or prescriptive practice that is capable of resulting in a prediction or predictable type of outcome.

Search Results for the definition of Science...

Not quite rock solid afterall.

new topics

top topics

join