It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telegraph UK asks: Charlie Sheen's 9/11 claims: what do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Two And A Half Men actor has insisted there was a cover-up by the Bush administration and appealed to President Barack Obama to reopen an investigation into the attacks in an open letter. Sheen, who is the highest-paid actor on American televison, claimed that "the official 9/11 story is a fraud" and said the commission set up to investigate the attacks was a whitewash.

Do you think Sheen's claims have any basis or are they simply a catalogue of existing conspiracy theories?

Have the explanations since the devastating event eight years ago been clear and convincing enough or do you think a fresh investigation should be launched by the Obama administration?

You should definitely read the responses the readers give to to the question. Many of the comments support him. Its one thing to post the original story but to follow up with another item asking what people think is very bold.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I see the no-plane disinfo artists are spreading their disinfo in the comments section. One of them had the last comment before I commented and I had to set the record straight. It is really sad they have to spread their disinfo like a scourge upon this planet.

It is good that Sheen is getting this media attention around the world. It does bring 9/11 truth to the front of the headlines and makes people ask questions and do some research.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I had to respond to this thread for the main fact that you ask a legitimate question.

Do we as a Nation care about the views of the minority?

Think about this, in past times the Emperor/Queen/King/God whatever they were had to settle disputes. Where are we now? We now settle disputes by the courts.

Where are the courts in these situations. 1 example-Obama-where do the courts stand on the question of Obama's standing as a legitimate president? The people that have asked the question are given the time honored excuse of-you have no standing. Let us look at that-if you do not believe that Obama is eligible to be President you have no standing. WTF. That is all I have to say.

EXCEPT-SEIZE THE FED AND THE CENTRAL BANKS PLUS THE ASSETS OF THE MEGA CORPORATIONS PLUS THE FAMILIES THAT CONTROL THEM

I am just me, Obama is just him, We are just we, and the Devil is just the government.

You know as I scan this comment, I am a proud MF.
HOW BOUT THEM APPLES

edit for looks and misspelling-it sucks to admit that

[edit on 9/13/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
It is good that Sheen is getting this media attention around the world. It does bring 9/11 truth to the front of the headlines and makes people ask questions and do some research.

Yeah, but suppose the "research" they do leads them into beliefs that are just plain wrong? After all, Judy Wood didn't just say,"take my word for it that laser beams from outer space destroyed the towers", she actually posted material (however paper thin it may be) to back the claim up.

The trouble I have with most of the conspiracy claims is that the conspiracy people can't even agree amongst themselves as to what the conspiracy actually is. One person says it's a U.S. false flag operation to expand the American military industrial complex, another says it's an Israeli operation to trick the US into wiping out Israel's enemies, and one woman I talked to even said this was just the latest conspiracy from a secret world wide Satan worshipping cult in a long line of conspiracies going all the way back to the Knights Templar. Of course, everyone has their "research", although it's usually something absurd like, "the towers looked like a giant number eleven, and eleven is a sacred number for the Masons". Of course.

It's clear the truthers are being polluted by people who have a particular ax to grind and they're using this as an outlet to pursue their own personal agenda. The trouble is, how can you tell who is who?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Telegraph UK says that Sheen is the "Highest paid actor on American TV"???

Really?

From August 10, 2009 --- the Post Chronicle:

Kiefer Sutherland is America's highest paid TV actor.

The '24' actor reportedly earns £330,000 an episode for the anti-terrorist thriller, in which he plays lead character, action man Jack Bauer – meaning he makes around £7.8 million a series.

Meh! Who cares about Sheen?

new topics

top topics

join