It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Runner is a 'hermaphrodite'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not aescientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I've been waiting all this time and they again fall back on a visual definition....what are the genetic results.....xx or xy or other[klienfelters syndrome etc.]. I don't care what they look like. None of this anatomical form defines them genderwise.....genetic function is everything here! EPIC FAIL ON THE TESTERS for being ambiguous themselves. Draw a line in the sand and defend it damnit! :shk:

Personal Disclosure: I've met many girls who are tomboys who would give her a run for her medal!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What everyone seems to have missed is this quote from the story:

urine tests showed that, despite her having higher than average male hormone levels, they are within the official limits for a woman.

Testosterone levels within the official limits for a woman. I believe this story to be a play to strip her of her achievements by a disgruntled competitor. Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I heard her/his lawyer on 5Live today and he said his point stands because "There are no guidelines/rules relating to testosterone levels."
I may have got this wrong though because surely this would mean people would bulk up on loads of testosterone.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No surprise at all to hear that the runner is 'inter gender'... heck, the other female athletes complained that 'she' had stubble when she lined up to start the final.

The papers here reported that she has internal testicles, no womb or ovaries. I'm sorry, but if this is correct, 'she' is more man than woman, and should no longer be allowed to compete in the female events.

Just my 0.02€

top topics

<< 1   >>

join