It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Palm Springs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hello ATS community,

This is my introduction post and I ask for your forgiveness if I make any mistakes.

I heard about ATS on Coast to Coast AM a couple of years ago when John Lear was being interviewed. ATS seemed like an interesting site to check out - so I did and I have been since then. Anyhow, I have an interest in exposing the NWO, learning about UFO's, secret technology, gov & military cover ups, and more. I am into the outdoors, karate, creative arts, and adventure travel.
I keep my eyes open on my travels for strange lights, strange complexes, and just about anything interesting. I'd like to eventually create some documentaries or films to contribute to this community and I'd like to learn more about cover ups, etc. in regards to the Inland Empire or the Coachella Valley, Norton, Palm Springs/ Joshua Tree/ 29 Palms area.

I think ATS is a terrific forum and I have learned a lot here - thank you all for your time and consideration.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mansquito

Wow, took you awhile to get around to this! LOL! I love Palm Springs, BTW! I'd say welcome, but you've been a member longer than I have, so I'll just say welcome back!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mansquito

welcome, there's beer in the fridge, help yourself.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
welcome, but be prepared, this is very addicting!
Prepare to spend hours on this site!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Welcome....next to the beer is some darn good organic apple juice.

The Scotch belongs to someone else. I tried that already and nearly got my butt kicked.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey bro.
I hope You have a lot of fun in this website.
Increase your awareness in it.

Always hold on to your beliefs and your Truth.

Much Love

You

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
welcome to ats! enjoy your stay

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Kind thanks to all who took time to reply to my introduction post! I appreciate the effort and I'll keep my eyes open for you in the future.

Thanks a lot.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Welcome to our family.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Welcome - I'm very new here too.

Things like this certainly can be addictive, I've got a bit of time for a while, after that I will have to be careful myself - because it's true you can end up burning hours away in these places lol!

new topics

top topics

join