It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Former High-Ranking Intelligence Officer: Cheney Responsible for 9/11"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I don't know if ATS has been introduced to Mr. George Washington's Blog, but here's a great post from there. It was put up today. The entire 9/11 false flag should have been a wake up call to America. It woke a whole bunch of us; I can only hope We are strong enough to stop the next one from being used as a false provocation to war.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

This month, Steele went further, writing: Pakistan briefed Cheney [about the plans for the terrorist attacks ahead of time] …nations also got wind of this and warned the CIA. We also had two walk-ins to the FBI, one in Orlando, one in Newark, that were dismissed by the FBI because the names were all virgins and not in the FBI data base—the arrogance of stupid bureaucracy. Cheney saw an opportunity for what Bush called his trifecta, and gave it to him by giving the go-ahead to ISI and Al Qaeda, and ordering up a terrorism exercise that allowed him to send all relevant close-in air defense strip alert craft away from the target areas, and to disable the NORTHCOM normal response to flight path diversion.

Peace,

Sancho

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wonder when his book is coming out? Has he sold the rights to TV or Movies? I hope he has plenty of proof for his claims.

ZIndo

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
He was second in command civilian of USMC Intelligence, and CIA clandestine case officer. He's the kinda guy who could put Cheney in jail. Of course, if he tries to air any of his "proof" I'm sure he'll wake up dead.

reply to post by ZindoDoone

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If this guy is making any kind of money off this information he supposedly knows then I am very disappointed.

I just feel that if he has this kind of info he should be in front of Eric Holder instead of making a quick buck off his story.

.02 cents

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why, when an 'intelligence official' claims that 9/11 was an inside job do you guys pay it special credence, but then ignore the tens/hundreds of times larger amount of 'intelligence officials' that claim it wasn't an inside job? Doesn't that seem a little inconsistent?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

I'm not sure if you are joking or serious. I am going to operate off of the premise that you are serious for a moment.

Intelligence officers are supposed to indicate that the official story is accurate and therefore it does not raise an eyebrow when they do their duty and report such.

When one of their peers strays and says he has first hand knowledge that It was an inside job it raises eyebrows and is a cause for concern. Make sense?

Now, I happen to see your sarcasm and find your sense of humor a little dry but, I get it.

You were joking....weren't you????

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So, just what I thought: It's only truthful when someone claims it's a conspiracy. When they claim it's not, they're just lying for their job.

Oh, conspiracy theorists, don't ever change.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Apparently he was not joking. I donno what to say. From all the overwhelming amounts of evidence pointing at it being an inside job, it floors me that anyone can dispute.

Sure there are other intelligence agents that didn't come out, but most People don't stand up; so it doesn't surprise me that he's a ***whistleblower***

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There's not 'overwhelming evidence', that's why no one claiming such has ever created a peer-reviewed research report saying so: They know it wouldn't pass muster.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Seems more or less in line with the outward indicators and confirms a few of my theories if true. A far simpler and easier plan with less possibility for blowback than planned demolition and thermite. Let them attack and make it so that the attack will be a resounding sucess.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I certainly would like to hear Your theories. I am shocked, and usually in awe at the fact many of the most proven conspiracies always have naysayers.

Anything that adds credence is good.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Either 9-11 was an inside job or the USA has the most incompetent intelligence officers
and our military is as bad as the Mexican or Italian military-in other words a joke.

Therefore anyone in the US military or US Intelligence that doesn't help out the inside
job that 9-11 so obviously was - is dooming their agencies to clown status for all times throughout all history.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

S&F The 9/11 Truth Movment has woken up more people than alarm clocks.
Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Whether or not it is truthful is of no consequence right now. Don't you find it alarming that a former CIA official would say such a thing??

I think it is very hard for you to see black and white here.
This is a very serious accusation. Why will you not address this?????

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The accusation doesn't make much sense. Tens of thousands of people work in the intelligence community at any given time. I don't know why we believe the rare exception more than the overwhelming majority. I mean, in that link, the guy flat out says that the bureaucracy is to blame for not listening to these guys, which is extremely likely. Then he talks about how Cheney did it on purpose with the information provided by these guys- it literally makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of haliburton?
How about a no-bid contract?
Where is osama anyway?

Just some idle questions, dont bother replying.
We know why you're here.......

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I honestly believe people with such claims from within the intelligence community are nothing but Red Herrings.

In essence they are still selling the official story. That story being Osama Bin Laden carried out the attacks using radical Muslim fundamentalist operators.

The only thing that differs is the claims that credible advanced knowledge of the attack was held in the highest hands and nothing was done to thwart it even knowing it was actionable intelligence.

This now makes it a Pearl Harbor type of incident where conspiracy theorists claim President Roosevelt knew in advance of the attacks and allowed them to occur.

It was still the Japanese though, no matter how you slice it.

In this case, with this story, it’s still Al Qaeda no matter how you slice it. It’s just now we hold someone accountable in a way that makes it seem like an individual or group of individuals profited financially off of their inside knowledge but that it was still Al Qaeda that masterminded the attack and independently carried out the attack.

I don’t buy that. I don’t buy that the man is actually a Government defector or is a whistle blower or any such thing. I think it’s just one more little bow on a present that’s still gift wrapped the same basic way but now just a little prettier.

I believe 9-11 was an inside, inside job but this is just phony inside information for people who insist that there must be more to the story and some inside information they haven’t been told, and since this has the inside information gift wrap on it…

If this man was a weak link in the food chain he would have never gotten so high up the food chain, and he would have been dead well before he opened his mouth to share ‘real’ inside information of the type that was never meant to be shared…aka the real truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.

I don’t believe Al Qaeda or Osama Bin Laden carried out 9-11, and I don’t believe this man’s story either.

All this is saying is Chaney is expendable and a man like Chaney is always expendable to the people who employ him, and men like Chaney know they are expendable when employed.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, Your absolutely correct. I was vague in the OP. I wanted to see if anyone would pick up on, and express the EXACT comment You made.

I do believe in the coming month, and months We are going to be fed tons, and tons of disinformation. I don't think Cheney is being given up as a lamb to the slaughter; actually it is just simple no proof disinformation.

That being said, I can see this man being nothing more than a highly maneuvered shill, but it will wake People up.

I wrote a flop of a thread about Hijacked, through subversion, but.....any ways I am of the opinion that as more truth comes out, more shills will come out of the wood work.

The reason being is the Elite need to twist, and contain the truth as best as possible.

I do fully believe the PTB will actually break a few stories in an attempt to confuse, and play down the real truth coming out on an ever increasing level.

new topics

top topics

join