It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon 5 Frame Anomaly Solved?, maybe.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I found an interesting perspective on what the plane in question should have looked like going into the pentagon from the position of that camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdbd04991ddf.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55271129bfa9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Aye fancy that
, seeing exactly what you would see, there is only one reason and one reason only that you did not see it, to see anything it must be there in the 1st place to see

Just love the excuses we hear for not seeing it though, some guy posted how many frames there was of one part (somewhere around 30 frames iirc), cannot tell me that not one of the next 30 frames all completely missed a vehicle 148 feet in length, it takes up around half of the field of vision of that CCTV and it`s respective focal point at that time.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Yeah the smoke trail with barely any mass in front of it leaves me scratching my head. You can see smoke but no plane...I am supposed to believe that? This makes it all too clear to me that there is no way for me to believe the jumbo jet story. I still haven't rules out a small plane or cruise missile and I think there is evidence out there of a tail section sticking up in this video.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Seventh

Yeah the smoke trail with barely any mass in front of it leaves me scratching my head. You can see smoke but no plane...I am supposed to believe that? This makes it all too clear to me that there is no way for me to believe the jumbo jet story. I still haven't rules out a small plane or cruise missile and I think there is evidence out there of a tail section sticking up in this video.

Indeed it does bud, I made a lot more thorough thread regarding the Pentagon (ignore the photos part I really messed up there, hurriedly done, with not much thought), it picks up on a few sides overlooked tbh, anyway`s it is found here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

/cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join