It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian UFO Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This just in!

There have been alto of UFO sightings in australia over the past coupple of days, one yesterday was video taped and put on the news, i'm still trying to find the artical on it but if anyone else has found it.

Please post the link.

Anyway the guy's who saw it claimed it hovererd nearby for a few minutes the just speed off iut of sight, gfot most of it all on film aswell.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Have not heard of that... I have looked an no mention of it. Do you know what news channel showed it?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yeah it was on Channel 7 6:00 news but i cant find it either as of yet, but i am still looking!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I found this on the news site... www.abc.net.au... but, this is about a meteor shower.

I have checked the major Australian UFO website, but no mention of it.....

Mayeb not updated yet?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
uh oh spaghettio, should we start to worry that there is an unusual rate of strange occurrances being made public in so little short time? well not worry, more like, start to get excited

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Na the one repeorted was seen near the murry river in victoria while some guys were on a fishing trip.

I cant seem to find a online report about it, but it is weird none the less that there are more and more video footage and reprots of UFO comming out latly.

Time To Get Excited, Scared? Or are people just getting Paranoid.

new topics

top topics

join