It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No UFO sitings over Hong Kong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am actually quite annoyed about this there have been 1 or 2 sitings over Beijing but none over Hong Kong i wonder why this is? i mean if they can be spotted in other parts of the world why not here??

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Light pollution, maybe? When the haze is bad here in my small part of the world the sky is so bright I can't even see airplanes sometimes. I admit total ignorance when it comes to Hong Kong geography or demographics; that was just the first thought off the top of my pointy little head.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Spectre dont say this" just the..........off my pointy head"

Dude to me every bit of info is useful, in fact you maybe rite boutr pollution during the dy that is but night time the sky is crystal clear hell i even dreamt6 of seeing thousands of stars in Hong Kong skies last night

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I am actually quite annoyed about this there have been 1 or 2 sitings over Beijing but none over Hong Kong i wonder why this is?...

It is the FengShui that arose from building that stadium over in Happy Valley - it projects subsonics out over the bay and reverberates back from Kowloon.

Besides that, there are a few hidden factories over in Mong Kok that package compressed aetheric energy,
the lack of which combines with the subsonics destroying sub-aetheric flight stability anywhere near the region.

Of course, expensive UFOs could be hired in WanChai back in '97 - is that still possible these days?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Drunk, the Hong Kong night time skyline is too bright to see anything but the glare from the city. I miss Hong Kong. I wonder if its the same as it was back in the 90s.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teknik

I am actually quite annoyed about this there have been 1 or 2 sitings over Beijing but none over Hong Kong i wonder why this is?...

It is the FengShui that arose from building that stadium over in Happy Valley - it projects subsonics out over the bay and reverberates back from Kowloon.

Besides that, there are a few hidden factories over in Mong Kok that package compressed aetheric energy,
the lack of which combines with the subsonics destroying sub-aetheric flight stability anywhere near the region.

Of course, expensive UFOs could be hired in WanChai back in '97 - is that still possible these days?

Sorry dude but is this a joke? cos it seems like it i mean hiring a UFO are serious.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
CF> the sky at night is mostly clear at Victoria Habour and TST clear enough to see an aeroplane, i ahve sat out there a few times hoping to see a something but
to no avail

Some members here maybe able to give moi an explaination or somthing.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey, I can be mean to myself. You're not the boss of me!

If you are wanting to do a bit of skywatching for interesting objects, and you have a good dark spot from which to observe, try this site. Heavens Above You can set up your viewing location and the site predicts when Identified Flying Objects can be seen. Granted, IFOs are not as cool as UFOs, but at least they are predictable.
Another plus, whenever I get comfy outside to look for space junk, satellites, the ISS, etc. I always see something that isn't on my list. Usually it is a meteor, an unrecorded satellite, or something like that, but I have seen strange aircraft and whatnot, too.

Let me know if you try it. BTW, you and Colonel are killing me! *I* want to see Hong Kong!!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Hey, I can be mean to myself. You're not the boss of me!

Heavens Above

AWWWWWW man Cheers i gotta prediction all i need now is a map

It also well sorta helpful it didnt stae the time and day though which is annoying.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

AWWWWWW man Cheers i gotta prediction all i need now is a map

Don't forget a compass, accurate timepiece, and a little red-filtered flashlight, too. You'll be a backyard astronomy geek in no time! I even bought a low-light digital video camera. So far, the only interesting thing I have taped is Venus. Hope springs eternal.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
All equipment you just mentioned would cost an arm and a leg here i think my eyes will do fine( wont they?) cos if i see 1 at night it could be bright so no need for the red-filtered flash light i reckon

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I use the flashlight to read my printout with the schedule of objects; red light does not spoil your nightvision. The compass isn't required if you have a good sense of direction. (Mine stinks, GPS spoiled me!) and any olf wristwatch will do. Man, I am turning into an equipment snob.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Your know how is important to people like me who know nothing bout UFO watching, i remember my sister and i used to sit on a roundabout in a playground of our housing estate at night about 8pm ( we were kids thensZ) and try to see if a UFO would fly by every now and and again a plane would fly by annd my sis would try and trick me by shouting "UFO UFO"

new topics

top topics

join