It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO-swine flu vaccine Baxter linked to Dyncorp´s mercs h1n1 patents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I received a msg today linking this video. As the title says, its linking Baxter to Dyncorp patents.
I just wanted to share this with you all before I head out tonight.
Take it as you will. Right now I don't have the time right now to look up the sources.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm back again with a little more info I pulled from the web.

What you probably didn't want to know about DyncorpDynCorp, it turns out, is a one of the top private military contractors working for the U.S. government. In addition to allegedly trafficking in under-age sex slaves in Bosnia (www.corpwatch.org...) and poisoning rural farmers in Ecuador with its aerial spraying of Colombian coca crops (www.corpwatch.org...), Dyncorp just happens to be paid big dollars by the U.S. government to patrol the U.S. / Mexico border, near where the H1N1 first swine flu virus was originally detected. DynCorp also happens to be in a position to receive tremendous financial rewards from its patents covering attenuated live viral vaccine harvesting methods, as described in four key patents jointly held by DynCorp and the National Institutes of Health
6025182) Method for producing a virus from an African green monkey kidney cell line(6117667) Method for producing an adapted virus population from an African green monkey kidney cell line (www.patentstorm.us...)(5911998) Method of producing a virus vaccine from an African green monkey kidney cell line(5646033) African green monkey kidney cell lines useful for maintaining viruses and for preparation of viral vaccines

[edit on 21-8-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

join