It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL COMES FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE DULCE (UNDERGROUND) BASE EXISTS. THEY ARE PEOPLE WHO WORKED IN THE LABS; ABDUCTEES TAKEN TO THE BASE; PEOPLE WHO ASSISTED IN THE CONSTRUCTION; INTELLIGENCE PERSONAL (NSA,CIA,FBI ECT.) AND UFO / INNER-EARTH RESEARCHERS. THIS INFORMATION IS MEANT FOR THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THE DULCE BASE. FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION BE ADVISED TO "USE CAUTION" WHILE INVESTIGATING THIS COMPLEX.

Here is the link www.sacred-texts.com...

I read the whole thing, its interesting and entertaining!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dulce is BS. The most secret base in the world Area 51, has security and is located in a huge military complex closely guarded everywhere. If there were such a joint alien human genetics ultra secret base there and wow the description of the base or construction of it for that matter, looks alot like the fictious base in the movie Andromeda strain. It still would not matter, if I were the government I would not let you walk all over the top of my secret base and look for entrances. It would be protected and guarded in a remote secure place, just like area 51. You can whine, pout and complain all you want about whats going on inside, but the military needs places like area 51 to do what it does period. It's incredible how people can believe this, if I were the government, just like area 51 which is visible and in a military restricted area I would never let people just walk around on top of my secret base, that is my secret base don't F##k with my thing, I would say.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
Dulce is BS. The most secret base in the world Area 51, has security and is located in a huge military complex closely guarded everywhere.

Just musing that Area 51 is probably not the most secret base in the world. I'm no expert but I suspect that the most secret base in the world is probably ... well ... secret. You know, as is not known to EVERYONE in the world.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

The existence of Area 51 is not a secret, but the current project are.

new topics

top topics

join