It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the government using swine flu to ram universal health coverage down our throats?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Didn't swine flu start around the same time that serious debate began about universal health coverage?

What is the best way to seize total and complete control over an entire population that is rebellious in nature?

It seems to me that if you can control healthcare you can control everyone and not just those who are controlled by the banking system.

Now come September they could use the media to strike terror into the population to convince many to line up for mandatory vacinations and to support universal heathcare coverage, due to a worldwide epidemic.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Personally, I believe they continue to ramp up swine-flu in order to keep those dollars rolling into the 'vaccine' coffers

WHO has reportedly deemed that virtually every nation on the globe sign into the swine-flu/vaccination campaign

To me, that indicates that all signees must purchase the vaccine

Whether or not they actually use in on their populations is another thing

And I doubt WHO or the vaccine-producers care either, just as long as the orders are received and paid for

Something similar went on during the 'anthrax scare'

It was reported that Dubya had placed orders for 100 million doses of the 'antidote' (wonder what happened to them, once they'd been paid for?)

They weren't used, although at the time, it was reported that Americans were driving to Mexico in order to buy that antidote because of fears they'd miss out on the mass vaccinations

Who owned the companies producing the anthrax antidote .. Cheyny, Rumsfeld and Bush family members names plus those of senior politicians were named in conspiracy sites

Who will reap the profits from the 'swine flu' vaccines ?

I know the msn mentioned close to a month ago that Australia's PM had 'ordered 10 million' doses of the flu vaccine

It's just another way the Usual Suspects force alleged 'world leaders' to pay up. Which means you and I pay for it

Without the whore media, it wouldn't be possible of course

Which is why the Usual Suspects went to such lengths to gain monopoly of 'the news'

[edit on 19-8-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

No. We are already on to that trick.
We all appear to be getting smarter.
I think a sleeping giant has been awoken.
That giant is about to pound some knots on the head of Obama,
Pelosi and Reid.
A swine flu vaccine has been created.
Just calm down but keep your eyes open.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
By the time Congress gets back in session, the swine flu should make its dramatic entrance....If the swine flu goes bad like predicted....MSM will cover it 24/7 and scare the sh*t out of everyone. Then the sheeple will DEMAND that Obamacare be passed...OVERWHELMINGLY!!!!!

2 birds with 1 stone...check-mate!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sort of what I've been thinking, maybe the flu is the false flag. Nothing terrifies paranoid people like indiscriminate death. We'll be sure to give up some freedoms with some more hype and forced vaccines. And if people have a problem with it, it's martial law for you!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

They're not trying to ram it down our throats. They're trying to stick it up our asses.

I guess this is a "distinction without a difference".

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
By the time Congress gets back in session, the swine flu should make its dramatic entrance....If the swine flu goes bad like predicted....MSM will cover it 24/7 and scare the sh*t out of everyone.

Another reason why the Pentagon wants to put more boots on the ground in the U.S.

The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400,000 Military Personnel in U.S
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There will likely be mass hysteria and and widespread panic. It's likely that people will become overly agressive, even to the point of rioting, to make sure they get thier mandatory government vaccination.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

join