It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu (Itself) Causes Autism - Take Vaccine to Double the Risk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Swine Flu (Itself) Causes Autism in the Unborn - Take Your Vaccine to Double the Risk!

Question: Get autism from the Vaccine or from the Disease - which do you prefer? How about both?

Scientists Fear Swine Flu Can Infect Brains of Unborn Babies

The H1N1 flu virus can damage the developing brains of unborn offspring, scientists have found. They discovered that the virus changes the workings of genes that control fetal brain growth and development. Some of those genes have been implicated in mental disorders. “Prenatal viral infection led to altered gene expression in the hippocampus, including autism and schizophrenia candidate genes,” said Hossein Fatemi, a neuroscientist at the University of Minnesota medical school, whose research paper details the results. Fatemi’s research was carried out entirely on mice so the results need to be interpreted cautiously in terms of their implications for humans. It was, however, prompted by other epidemiological evidence suggesting that children born to women who have suffered flu infections during pregnancy are at increased risk of schizophrenia and possibly autism too. It reinforces existing advice that pregnant women should do all they can to avoid infection with the virus. Trevor Robbins, professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Cambridge said the new research simply reinforced existing advice. He said: “Pregnant women should do their best to avoid all infections, especially flu.

We've all heard that that the mercury-based preservative in the vaccine can cause autism in the unborn or young. Now, they are telling us that a pregnant woman who gets swine flu because she hasn't taken the vaccine has willingly permitted an infection to take hold in her child's brain. Allegedly, this infection will cause autism. This will permit mothers to justify both the decision to take the vaccine and absolve themselves of responsibility for the subsequent illness of their children. If you want to cover up one of the most serious side effects of a vaccine, blame that side effect on the disease itself.

Two scenarios:

1. Mother takes vaccine and child gets autism - the mother was too late or the vaccine was simply "ineffective" in preventing the disease and resultant autism
  2. Mother does not get the vaccine, gets infected, and child gets autism from the infection

A child getting autism from option one has failed to dodge two bullets, whereas a child getting autism from option two has failed to dodge only one. You may ask, "Why would any mother multiply the risk of her child getting autism via option 1?"

Easy Answer: Option 1 feels better for the mom.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

LOL, more like the SWINE FLU VACCINE causes autism. The damn vaccine contains more thimerosal than regular Swine flu. And Thimerosal causes neurological affects and neurological brain abnormalities.

This thread will explain all the dangers that nearly every vaccine contains and the newly added Swine Flu vaccine:

Vaccines: Protecting a Nation or Taking Over a Nation?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Star and Flag for you sir
Now lets spread this to others. And I am sure Swine Flu could cause autism, because other infections that attack the body can do the same things, because the baby is developing its immune system. Fevers in the womb can cause autism and other things. I think this is a lure to get people to take the vaccine.

[edit on Aug 18th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I already have Aspergers Syndrome (a form of Autism) OCD, depression, probably PMDD & god knows what else. There is NO way on the face of this Earth I am going to allow myself to be poisoned by this 'vaccine'.

It's been rushed, it's untested and contains POISONS for heaven's sake. Mercury alone is linked to a miriad of mental & physical illnesses, never mind all the monkey secretions and other toxins in it we don't know about. I don't know how they're going to go about dishing it out in the UK, but I am going to do my damn best to avoid it. All the letters they send me will be screwed up & put straight into the bin, phone calls will be met with a lot of Fs.

This is not like a software patch thats been rushed out & crashed a few computers, this is people's lives. Children are going to be the first victims here, and PREGNANT WOMEN are going to be first!! How is it right to inject a pregnant woman with something thats not even been tested? I see thalidomide all over again.

How can it be right to inject children, who've not even developed yet, with a poison? I wonder what will happen to those parents who refuse. Will they be the subject of overzealous social services intervention? Will their kids be taken from them & injected before being put in care & their parents deemed abusive? I can see that happening, I really, sadly can.

Schools are already dishing out tamiflu, so will they go ahead & inject kids without prior parental consent? This # is getting really, really scary.
Sod the flu, I don't give a damn wether I get that or not, I'm only worried about the underlaying motives of the 'government'.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by The Chez]

join