It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do if force vacinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What to do if force vacinated

cryptogon.com

This report provides practical information on how to protect yourself if you are unlucky enough to be forced to take an A/H1N1 vaccine.

Dr Russell L. Blaylock, a highly-respected neurosurgeon, who has authored three books on nutrition and wellness, including Health And Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life, recently spoke with Dr Bill Deagle, MD of The Nutrimedical Report about some proven natural, readily accessible solutions that may help deal with the toxic effects of A/H1N1 vaccines. The excellent hour-long interview can be downloaded from HERE at 0731091 and a transcript of the int
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is very important, as the effects of an un-tested vaccine are largely unknown, but there is a 100% chance that some people will be poisoned to the point of death.

Use this guide to give yourself a fighting chance if you are injected with the vaccine at gunpoint.

There is nothing scarier in my opinion than any kind of gov't mandated injection. With the psychopaths we have running things, corrupt gov't and drug companies involved God knows what is in the vaccine. I know they use parts of diseased monkeys for sure.

If the vaccine is in fact a bioweapon this de-tox probably won't work. Your best bet is to avoid the vaccines at all cost.

cryptogon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hmm... interesting advice. I especially found all of the explanations of nutrients that dampen the immune system effects the vaccine will have on those who take it especially useful. So many different ways to shield yourself there is no reason why you couldn't suppress the immune over response. Not saying this will 100% protect anyone, but even a 50% reduction is still a reduction in effects.

I've already resolved though that if it comes down to gunpoint, I'll refuse all the way to them pulling the trigger. I'm not convinced that it will come to that or that the vaccine is really dangerous, but I have found enough questions to make me determined not to risk it.

Good find and a S&F for you Downtown

[edit on 8/18/2009 by Sir Solomon] (edited cause of grammar >.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

Yeah, I'd rather die too. The thing that scares me is some sort of roadblock situation where you can either get the shot or go to the camp. Honestly that would probably be the end of my life as I would go down shooting if that was the choice I was faced with.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If they come to your door and point a needle at you, pull out your 9mm and fill a few full of holes before they get you.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
EXCELLENT Article my good friend
Here is my contribution, raising awareness and understanding of Vaccines
And in this case, How to protect yourself. Which is SO IMPORTANT!

The Vaccines: Are they dangerous?

I hope this article you provided helps to reach and spread knowledge to others. Starred and Flagged

Keep it up.

[edit on Aug 18th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

yeah if you have a 9mm(which i do) but i prefer a .45acp and my ak47 for short range and then 22wmr and 30/06 for sniping and accuracy
that will show them i don't want a needle and inevitably end my life but at least i went down with a fight!!!!

[edit on 18-8-2009 by bigfoot1212]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am worried about my husband who is a healthcare worker in a hospital. They have "mandatory" flu shots and they have already stated that they cannot refuse the H1N1 shot unless allergic to eggs (have to prove it if so) or due to religious reasons I guess. I also have seen articles about vaccinating children in school. I guess as soon as this happens and they are forcing my children to get vaccinated, do I just take them out of school. I am so worried abou this right now...I just feel this vaccine is untested and could definitely cause problems! This article posted is really great! I am going to print it out and put it on my fridge!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bettyinwonderland

Check out these articles:

How to legally avoid Vaccinations

As you read this work and put its principles into practice, there are two basic axioms you never want to forget. They are the rock upon which all your actions are based.

1.Nobody, anywhere or any time and under any circumstances has the right or power in this country to immunize you or your children against your will and conviction. If they attempt to do so, you can legally charge them with "assault with a deadly weapon" and have the full resources of our laws behind you.

2.At all times in attempting to avoid unwanted immunization, you have the Law of the Land behind you. Those who would try to vaccinate you against your will are on very shaky ground. Into every compulsory immunization law in America are written legal exceptions and waivers which are there specifically to protect you from the attempted tyranny of officialdom. It is not only your right, but your obligation to use them, if this is what your conscience tells you.

Claiming Religious Exemptions To Avoid Vaccinations

RENSE:

Avoid Vaccinations

As you read this work, and put its principles into practice, there are two basic axioms you never want to forget, because they are the rock upon which all your actions are based.
RENSE

CX

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This would be funny if it weren't so serious.

Different scenario.....someone approaches you in the street and tries to inject you with a needle, and you have a fairly good idea that it's either poison or has the ability to seriously damage your health. What would you do?

You'd take a serious step back and say no thank you. If that failed and the person tried to stab you with it, what would you do? Fight like a wildcat of course.

Whats the difference with the vaccines?

Maybe it's not so bad because it will be done in a clinical setting.

If someone kicks me in the nuts, it makes no odds if it's down a back alleyway or in a five star hotel over a five course dinner.....it's still gonna have the same effect.

My response would be the same too.

CX.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I started a similar thread with some practicle suggestions..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettyinwonderland
I am worried about my husband who is a healthcare worker in a hospital. They have "mandatory" flu shots and they have already stated that they cannot refuse the H1N1 shot unless allergic to eggs (have to prove it if so) or due to religious reasons I guess. I also have seen articles about vaccinating children in school. I guess as soon as this happens and they are forcing my children to get vaccinated, do I just take them out of school. I am so worried abou this right now...I just feel this vaccine is untested and could definitely cause problems! This article posted is really great! I am going to print it out and put it on my fridge!

Learn the law with regard to vaccinations for your state. Google it. Many do not require the objection to be religious or even explained. If you only have a religious objection available, then use it!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Have you ever played the game, "Grand Theft Auto Vice City"?

Lets just say I would have 5 stars very quickly if someone attempted to force a vaccine on me or mine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Yeah, we have to get the word out so that we don't get erased off the planet by mad scientists.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettyinwonderland

I think the only way your husband can get out of it and keep his job, is to say no to the vaccine, and hope a lot of other medical workers do the same. If the revolt is good enough the mandatory vaccine will go away. That is what happened with the anthrax vax back in the 01' era. No one would take it. From medical staff to police to firemen, to the military, there was like a 90% refusal rate, and so they decided that they would rather have all these people at work, than to actually fire them for not taking their shots.

As for your kids, don't ever get them vaccinated unless you want them to be brain damaged. If they won't let you go to public school without vax, your options are private school, or home school.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Exactly. If a bum is approaching my wife in the grocery store parking lot with a syringe in his hand, there is a real good chance that he is going to die that day. Same thing with a medical worker or cop with a syringe, don't try to stick me unless you want to be remembered as that extreme overkill victim from the mandatory vaccine attempt.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The thought of denying the vaccine is something I've been trying to plant in many a person's mind lately. I approach it the same way I came to the conclusion not to take it: raise questions and point out there are too many questions and not enough answers that we can trust.

The 1976 vaccine campaign was the big one for me. When I saw the 60 minutes interviewing the guy who headed it and said no one told him the vaccines were dangerous then switched to the doctor who said he'd raised concern alarms started blaring in my head.

Add to this that adjuvants are being used. These are the same chemicals that were in the vaccines given to soldiers before the first Gulf War and are thought to cause an auto-immune response that could have led to Gulf War Syndrome (some studies find a relation, some don't. There is no clear opinion on this, which leaves it as a question mark that has to be considered that its dangerous to be safe).

My dad responded to this instantly. Even though I told him there was no clear relationship, the doubt was enough. Most people don't need a yes/no definate opinion, as long as you raise doubt its enough. No need to push the issue too much further, but be careful and have the websites handy to show.

People are right: get enough people and they won't be able to force anything.

United we stand, divided we get shot.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bettyinwonderland

they cannot refuse the H1N1 shot unless allergic to eggs (have to prove it if so)

So "prove" you are allergic to eggs. I am and I have been told NEVER to take a flu shot.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon

I've already resolved though that if it comes down to gunpoint, I'll refuse all the way to them pulling the trigger.

I did some thinking.

I discovered that I like camping, hunting, and fishing.

Sooo...I came the conclusion, when they show up here.

I will already be gone.

They might find me, but I really doubt it.

No paved roads where I am going, and I will not be remotely close
to my vehicle either.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by Sir Solomon

Yeah, I'd rather die too. The thing that scares me is some sort of roadblock situation where you can either get the shot or go to the camp. Honestly that would probably be the end of my life as I would go down shooting if that was the choice I was faced with.

If I somehow am still at home within a few days of the roadblocks
then I will be pulling off to the side of the road and walking it out
to the place I preplanned.

I think they will block the main roads and highways, but not the
farm roads and dirt roads, it would take a LOT of manpower to
do that and I do not think all the man power would agree with
what is being done to begin with.

If they really did get all the roads blocked nation wide, then its
time to vote with your feet.

Me, my bug out bag, and some of my guns.

Using cover and concealment I can make it there in a few days,
week at the most, I'll be worthless for a few days after wards
but that is ok.

Then it is time for cold camp, and keeping out of sight.

Trash bags stuffed with sun dried leaves will keep you warm,
as will other things like cheap wool blankets etc even when wet.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

join