It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death by vaccination..Children first.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Across the nation, schools are ramping up in preparation for the new year. Many starting classes in just a week.

Was doing laundry today (@ the local laundrymat), overheard someone speaking that their grand-daughter was going to be a bit sore today, due to the "vaccinations" she was to receive this day. Those mandated to begin school.

I asked if the swine-flu vaccination was to be part of todays requirement. She said that it was to be later. Her uncle, also now a part of the conversation knew little about it.

Been searching allover for info, this aricle seems to summerize the best, of just what is now in store.

www.davidicke.com...

enjoy...

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
These children will be the first non voluntary test subjects. The long term affects may not be known for years but I am sure they will be nasty or deadly after hearing about the Guillain-Barre syndrome.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
No.

No.

No. Not children. The psycho bastards can experiment all they want on people that actually sign up for it.

My child?

Better be wearing kevlar. All I'm saying.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It is a pretty sad day when we have to actually consider the government may be trying to put a dent in overpopulation by "curing" our children of a virus that quite possibly may have been created in a laboratory. If the Emanuel brothers weren't in the picture I would just kind of scoff at this possibility, but each day re affirms our decision to remove our children from the public school system.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jnewell33

Or they are making some drug company rich by buying up these millions and millions of vaccines. Im reading articles everyday pushing this swine flu shot, saying the kids will at least need 2 shots maybe 3! The articles never mention any possibility of side effects, etc. Sadly yes, some people will be making billions of dollars this fall/winter and I bet their laughing all the way to the bank

at the expense of our children.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is truly sick and should not be happening! I think I got a couple of shots as a baby, however being homeschooled all my childhood life I never had one vaccine, not even a flu shot. And you know what, I've never gotten seriously sick, not even the flu. And I played with other kids, I wasn't completely sheltered. I think vaccines are doing more harm than good, and people will hopefully wake up and protest anything like this being 'mandatory' or forced on their children.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
No.

No.

No. Not children. The psycho bastards can experiment all they want on people that actually sign up for it.

My child?

Well. You have friends you have never seen. Maybe they can help. Maybe.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I'm right with you there, I should have also pointed out that we don't feel real good about the fact that the name Rumsfeld can also be associated with this debate. I am usually pretty skeptical about everything(including myself) anyways but whenever children(especially mine) are used as guinea pigs to determine the potency of a vaccination that has never been tested just freaks me out. I don't have a PHD or anything but I believe the reason it may require multiple vaccinations is because they have no idea of what the correct dosage is and what it will require to build immunity to the H1N1 without inflicting severe "anomalies" in the subjects immune system.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
No.

No.

My child?

Ditto for me. I like the way you think.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

We have chosen very a very similar path for our children. While my wife was pregnant with our first child we had chose to have our home practitioner(who had coincidentally coach my little baseball team when I was 12 and also was my wifes Pediatrician when she moved here from Texas since was 8) administer all vaccinations and perform the circumcision because we were super nervous and protective but also very suspicious of the health care system in general regarding newborn babies. Well when it all went down the room was full of women, in fact I was the only male in the room and my mother in law was just snapping pictures and I was l getting pissed, we're talking like 300 pictures and I was getting heated at about number 10. Well after it was all said and done we were going through pictures and there plain as day is a picture of our son getting a shot, and us always keeping to ourselves my mother in law had no idea he was to get NO shots.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

[url=http://]http://www.stunnedmullets.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=130
fficial-facts-on-vaccines&catid=78:vaccines&Itemid=141[/u rl]

Ingredients in Current Vaccines:

Aluminium hydroxide

Aluminium hydroxide/phosphate

Aluminium phosphate

Borax

Egg protein (including avian contaminant viruses)

Formaldehyde (known carcinogen)

Gelatin (known to cause allergic reactions and anaphylaxis)

Gentamicin (An Anti-biotic)

Kanamycin

Monosodium glutamate (MSG)

Neomycin

Phenol

Phenoxyethanol

Polymyxin

Thiomersal

Yeast

Adverse events following immunization:

Acute flaccid paralysis

Allergic reaction

Anaphylaxis

Arthralgia

Arthritis

Brachial neuritis

Death

Disseminated BCG
Encephalopathy

Encephalitis
Extensive limb swelling
Faint
Fever
Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)

Hypotonic–hypo responsive episode (shock, collapse)
Injection site reaction (severe)
Intussusception
Lymphadenitis (includes suppurative lymphadenitis)
Meningitis
Nodule
Orchitis
Osteitis
Osteomyelitis (Proven bacterial infection of bone.)
Parotitis
Rash
Screaming (persistent)
Seizure
Sepsis
Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis
Syncope
Thrombocytopenia
Toxic shock syndrome
Vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (See ‘Acute flaccid paralysis’.)
Vasovagal episode (syncope, faint)

Formaldehyde, A Harmful Chemical!

Formaldehyde can cause skin and nasal irritations, asthma, and other respiratory problems, and has been linked to lung cancer and leukaemia. It can be inhaled through

tobacco smoke, gas fires and cookers.

Thimerosal

An ingredient present in most vaccines since the 1940’s, this is used as a preservative for vaccines, Thimerosal contains 49.6% mercury by weight and is metabolized/degraded into Ethylmercury and Thiosalicylate. Mercury is the principal agent that kills contaminants and unsafely kills much more than that.

Mercury Classified as Hazardous

The Department of Defence classifies mercury as a hazardous material that could cause death if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin.

-Mercury poisoning has been linked to cardiovascular disease, autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia and many other nervous system conditions. The toxicity of mercury has never been in question.

Scientists are finding stronger and stronger links between thimerosal and neurological damage

The National Vaccine Information Center in Vienna, Virginia, has noted a strong association between the MMR vaccine and autistic features. Reporting similar findings, the Encephalitis Support Group in England claims that children who became autistic after the MMR vaccine started showing autistic symptoms as early as 30 days after vaccination. The diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus vaccine (DPT) given at two, four and six months has triggered autistic symptoms, as well.

“Thousands of families say they can demonstrate with videotapes and photos that their children were normal prior to being vaccinated, reacted badly to the vaccines, and became autistic shortly thereafter. The number of vaccines given before age two has risen from 3 in 1940, when autism occurred in perhaps one case per 10,000 births, to 22 different vaccines given before the age of two in the year 2000. “
Building Wellness with DMG by Roger V Kendall PhD, page 104

Mandatory Vaccination – Is this possible? – Yes, Just look at History!

“By 1853, Parliament began passing laws to make the untested vaccine compulsory throughout the British Empire. Other countries of Europe followed suit. Once the economic implications of compulsory vaccinations were realized, few dared to disagree. Then, as now, the media were controlled by the vaccine manufacturers and the government, who stood to make huge money from the sale of these spurious vaccines."... Tim O'Shea, D.C.

Vaccine Maker Accountability for Harmful Side Efffects…

Up until recently Vaccine Makers were protected from all accountability, unless "criminal intent to do harm" can be proven by the injured party. They were protected from liability even if they know the drug will be harmful. Currently new legislation is passing that gives Vaccine Makers no Accountability, Zero!

It is a fact that Vaccines have harmed an alarming amount of children in particular.

One example is in 1999. After the number of immunizations rose to 12 to 15 per child, the public finally became privy to the possible dangers of thimerosal. One 1999 study revealed that some infants, due to a genetic or developmental factor, lack the ability to eliminate mercury. Trace amounts of mercury in these infants, when accumulated over several vaccines, could pose a severe health risk. Some vaccines, such as vaccines for hepatitis B, contained as much as 12.5 micrograms of mercury per dose. That's more than 100 times the EPA's upper limit standard when administered to infants.

When the FDA finally formally released this information in 1999, the news came too little too late for some parents. The damage had already been done.

Information provided by Australian Researcher Melissa Short.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Ha ha ha, Hey the NO is catching on... It's all we got; the ability to simply tell the bast*rds NO NO killer vaccine for my child; I will do whatever it takes to keep my child away... I'd rather keep them out of school, and oppressed by my hand than being murdered by the Powers That Be.

Star, and flag to the OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
(First time on ATS...)

Here is an excellent, short article that gives stats, dates, pharm co connections AND.... historical facts about previous swine flu vaccines being tainted with the quite deadly Avian Flu Virus. Said vaccines were from Baxter International - an American Pharm Co no less. Apparently, it (avian flu virus) is considered a biological weapon due to it's 60% death rate. And we thought the risk of a paralyzing nerve disease was bad!

www.examiner.com... 78-NY-Page-One-Examiner~y2009m7d31-Swine-Flu-Mandate-US-Government-puts-states-on-notice

Second point is the document listing WHO advisory committee members that called for world-wide swine flu vaccinations at their July 2009 meeting. That document shows one of members to be a marketing rep for Baxter International. (Just saw it yesterday... will keep looking and post.)

Yep... hell will freeze over before anyone in my family accepts this vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
so, what to do about it?

join