It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landing Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I would like general opinions as to when the Other will make itself it known....or if it will make itslf known-what are the conditions and circumstances you might imagine-what will it look like smell like taste like??

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zoso
I would like general opinions as to when the Other will make itself it known....or if it will make itslf known-what are the conditions and circumstances you might imagine-what will it look like smell like taste like??
What in the hell are you talking about??? Pork? Is the Other pork? The other white meat?

Smell like? Taste like?

Jesus...are you able to articulate better with links or information or is this just another "fringe loony" post?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by Zoso
What in the hell are you talking about??? Pork? Is the Other pork? The other white meat?

Smell like? Taste like?

Jesus...are you able to articulate better with links or information or is this just another "fringe loony" post?

Hahahaha.. Pork! That's great. Anyways, I have no idea what to expect if indeed UFOs are real and Aliens land here.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I would expect something I would not expect�

new topics

top topics

join