It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashed through pensioner's house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
is this real because it sounds pretty cool to me

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well I am from sunny Hull and can pretty much say any sort amount of time looking into the skies over the area at night will bring about a great number of anomalies and in some cases full blown alien spacecraft (for want of a better term). There are sightings here every other day now.

I wish I had a better handle, as one of our ATS friends has already said, the UFO groups in Hull are meant to be quite good so I will try and contact some.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
As for coming from a factory... could be, I don't know what's round there but I don't thik sharp edges should be your evidence for this... just google 'I found a meteor' or something and you'll see how many are a very similar shape.

"Sharp edges" are not so much evidence for it having come from a factory as they are evidence that the object has not been through a reentry, which leaves a range of terrestrial possibilities.

Since it is obviously a hefty chunk of metal, that pretty much restricts it to ground based sources. Now unless theres a Live firing range or a war zone near by, there are not too many places where large amounts of substantial metal is being put under stress or thrown about.

Having come across a number of similar cases like this in the past, where heavy machinery that gave under stress was involved, I'd be willing to bet my last penny that this object came from a similar source.

Try this Google search and you'll see what I mean

I have seen plenty of meteorites as well as junk that has fallen, and to the trained eye there are obvious differences.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

maps.google.co.uk...

I looked into it and I'm afraid the evidence is pointing to debris from a demolition site right next to forester way, the buildings you can see on dairycoates Rd have been demolished over the last year or so....It used to be the old "Birds Eye" Factory
Now the site is rubble!
I can't say how it got into the pensioners attic but it is likely from there!

ZZ

[edit on 24-8-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

That could be it... was there still demolition work going on at the time?

Keep in mind these things have allot of kinetic energy, and can fly great distances, and still have enough clout to crash through roofs and walls. The culprit could be a mile away, perhaps more.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

maps.google.co.uk...

I looked into it and I'm afraid the evidence is pointing to debris from a demolition site right next to forester way, the buildings you can see on dairycoates Rd have been demolished over the last year or so....It used to be the old "Birds Eye" Factory
Now the site is rubble!
I can't say how it got into the pensioners attic but it is likely from there!

ZZ

[edit on 24-8-2009 by zerozero00]

Was just about to post on here to see if anyone had heard anything recently. Thanks for the info... cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join