It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Owner of Truthexposed.com gets Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a co-owner of truthexposed.com and I'd like to share my experience of swine flu with you all.

Now as for the symptoms, they were all exactly as you'd expect.
Headaches, muscle aches, stuffy nose, chills, sweats and the general run-down feeling you get with any flu. No real surprises there. It was not great, about a 7/10 on the flu-o-meter. But like I said, no real difference to any other flu and it was over fairly quickly, about 4 or 5 days in all.

The part that I'm more surprised by is the reaction of others when I told them that I had it!
Some people looked at me like their lives were in danger, obviously they have been sucked into the media scare. These people avoided me as much as possible all day even after explaining to them that I was fine now and told by my doctor I'm clear to go back at work!

I gotta say, it was a little strange the way some of my friends reacted. Others, more the people that help me with my research (who are people like you here on ATS) were very interested in my dealings with the flu and how the doctor handled my case.

My doctor was great, he knew the score on Swine Flu. We had a good chat about the "marketing" H1N1 has enjoyed and how the politics work. He had the inside word on the stock level and expiration dates of Tamiflu held in the country and I'll tell you, it's exactly as you've heard. It's expiring soon and they (big pharma) need to move it out. Simple as that. I asked if he was getting any patients on Tamuflu, to which he replied "not at all, get some good rest, eat well, vitamin C and D are your friends." He went on to say that the only people receiving any hospital treatment or prescribed medicine are those with more serious underlying medical conditions or complications, just like any other case of the flu.

I know I'm not saying anything super amazing here, just sharing my experience with the famous H1N1

Here's a link to the Swine Flu article on my site

www.truthexposed.com...

One of the things my friends have pointed out is the slight degree of irony in the way that the owner of a site dealing with health issues and conspiracy material comes down with a case of the flu he has spent months saying is no threat. I'll call it proof.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i remember a couple people showed up with it in my small town. good lord should have seen people. are red-necks the dumbest people in the world or what?

"OMG THEIR SHUTTIN DOWN THE HOSPITAL!"

"THERE WILL BE QUARANTINES!"

"ITS THE END OF TIMES! OMG"

more people die from doctors than guns, sharks, lightning, tornados, and swamp-thing.

maybe they should make a vaccine for doctors?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think a vaccine for stupidity would be great.
But then, if you turn off your TV you're halfway there already.

join