It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim - Diseased African Monkeys Used for Swine Flu Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Natural News

I have no idea how accurate this is.
The site seems to have an agenda ... a natural agenda of some sort.
That doesn't make them right or wrong. I'm just pointing it out.
This story sounds too unreal. But this day and age .. who knows.
Feel free to verify or debunk.

NaturalNews) To most people, vaccines sound medically harmless. "They're good for you!" say the doctors and drug companies, but they never really talk about what's in those vaccines. There's a good reason for that: If people knew what was really in those vaccines, they would never allow themselves to be injected with them.

Aside from the dangerous ingredients many people already know about (like squalene or thimerosal), one of the key ingredients used in flu vaccines (including the vaccines being prepared for the swine flu pandemic) is the diseased flesh of African Green Monkeys. This is revealed in U.S. patent No. 5911998 - Method of producing a virus vaccine from an African green monkey kidney cell line. (www.patentstorm.us...)

As this patent readily explains, ingredients used in the vaccine are derived from the kidneys of African Green Monkeys who are first infected with the virus, then allowed to fester the disease, and then are killed so that their diseased organs can be used make vaccine ingredients. This is done in a cruel, inhumane "flesh factory" environment where the monkeys are subjected to a process that includes "incubating said inoculated cell line to permit proliferation of said virus." Then: "harvesting the virus resulting from step (c); and... (ii) preparing a vaccine from the harvested virus."

This is the link to the (alleged) patent - Patents Storm

US Patent 5911998 ... with references.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've read this news in a few different places. I can't verify it, but it seems rational. Just a thought... isn't this how AIDS supposedly came about? Methinks there is a more nefarious plot in place here.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
no vaccines for me.www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-8-2009 by wizardwars]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I've read this news in a few different places. I can't verify it, but it seems rational. Just a thought... isn't this how AIDS supposedly came about? Methinks there is a more nefarious plot in place here.

my thoughts exactly, in fact, i remember seeing a video of one of the main guys involved in making those (contaminated) vaccines and i think he was laughing about it.
now i'm going to go find that video!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Here it is.www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizardwars
Here it is.www.youtube.com...

thank you, i just found it on liveleak.com

youtube is better, imo.

are they REALLY laughing hysterically or was that added in later????
i read before they did NOT add the laughter in...its UNbelievable, if you ask me. monsters, they are.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

On that you tube link check out what Bayer did with their contaminated vaccine.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I tell yo Flyers, the more I read on the crap they are putting on the swine flu vaccine the more I am starting to believe that is some global conspiracy that wants to use the populations of this planet for some political dirty game.

And to think that this mother F are targeting our children and the unborn.

The Swine flu does contain squalene even when is not approved in the US.

What is going on people.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yep, they are right on track concerning Dynacorp............Anyone that follows were the money goes already knows about this corporation.....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Surprising thing about all of this is that people will line up like flies to get their shots. No questions asked, no concerns.

Either people really trust these vaccines or they have a real desire to live as long as they can on this earth regardless of the risks involved.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You know interesting that I have not seen any lines in hospitals waiting for any swine vaccine in my neck of woods. I believe the whole thing about lines of people waiting for their vaccine is nothing but propaganda, but occurs I may be wrong.

Now this sounds interesting, yesterday I went to the doctors with my husband for his annual check up, it was a young man sitting on the other side of us with what it seemed a littler bit of a cough, but he was smiling and looking healthy, he went in before my husband, and he got out before my husband, but when he got out out of the doctor he was wearing a mask!!!!!!!!! now that struck me but what it struck most is that he was walking like he was carrying a trophy on his face

My husband told me that heard the Doctor telling him no to be around too many people.

join