It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments and You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
K.G.B. propaganda or a realistic several year plan, you decide...

www.youtube.com...

If you need a reminder of what your government does without your consent, there`s some eye openers in this declassified collection, not exactly world changing but imho administering drugs as powerful as '___' without the subject knowing, just so they can monitor behavioral patterns - speaks volumes.

michael-robinett.com...

Debunkers....why?.

You want your children and your children`s children to grow up in a world, run by people like this?.

The intent of this thread btw is aimed at the bane, hidden by those, that for some unknown reason, can never see anything wrong with the powers that be.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Look at it this way ... They screwed up ... and they dont want to pay ...
I'm, sorry ... we just killed 1.25million Iraqi's.... why...?
so they could kill, 3200 Americans and get away with it...?
to put in a pipeline in Afganistan, replant the Opium before
Europe and England run out of the stuff... and to add insult to injury,,
we paid what 47 million dollars to replant wheat...? and other grain... was also part of that bill... they plowed the wheat and planted the poppies... on the tax payers dime... did anyone investigate... this report could be hog wash... I dont know ... No one investigated the allegations... and when Isreal was bulldozing Hezbola Homes, I saw 100$ US being paid for the houses.... why dollars... ? how is America connected to that bulldozed house. -- In the 70's you see the economy peaking and sputtering... and they started passing legislation to kill industry after industry until we currently dont produce squat... but you still need a job to eat right... whats next... who the heck knows... but revolution is only a bill away...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

new topics

join