It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 poll shows 35% of democrats beleived Bush was behind 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
www.rasmussenreports.com...

Democrats in America are evenly divided on the question of whether George W. Bush knew about the 9/11 terrorist attacks in advance. Thirty-five percent (35%) of Democrats believe he did know, 39% say he did not know, and 26% are not sure.

Given this fact, why was there not this kind of fervor we're seeing from the MSM right now in attacking Republicans who don't beleive Obama was born in Hawaii? The obvious answer is because they nurtured the idea Bush was behind 9/11, in order to help democrats take back power. Now that line of attack doesn't work in their favor, so they lash out at anyone who tries it.

Turn on Chris Mathews tonight and I guarantee hes railing on those crazy Republicans. That network and CNN have both dedicated lots of time to smear all Republicans, because of this conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Okay this poll is to deflect from the issue. It is well known that our government was aware of the attack but never headed the warning from law enforcement agents on the ground. Whether BUSH specifically was aware is another story; however, it did happen on his watch so he shares in that responsibility.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

How does it deflect? It shows that democrats and the media fostered this idea that Bush knew about 9/11 and let it happen. Its a baseless conspiracy theory. Now, the MSM and democrats are attacking anyone who suggests a similar conspiracy theory about Obama.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This reminds me of a buddhist saying:
"Do not mistake the finger for the moon."

Bush wasn't behind anything, bush was in front of everything.
Someone else or something else was behind bush.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
great find...star and flag

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
By the way, I read the poll wrong. Its actually 61% of democrats that buy in to that conspiracy.

join