It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American 77 Flight Path version2 - In 3D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
Originally posted by jthomas

And you still can't articulate what in creation the time stamps have to do with the point I am making?

Do you understand what the term "reading comprehension" means?

Get back to us when, and if, you actually can address the subject matter.

Thanks.

Ah, 1st post I made regarding the dates you completely ignored, second post - you mention it was intended to get your point over, WoW couldn`t see that coming, would be kinda hard to admit..

Amazing how confused you are.

What part of your statement: "...without having the slightest idea of the dates in these frames, released by the backbone of the Official Story evidence altering Agency," still confuses you?

Please explain what the timestamps have to do with my point and with the images I used to illustrate flyover claims. Try real hard this time.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

reply to post by SPreston

Aye bless him, does like to side step, mind you, you can feel his cringing across the whole forum

Let us know when you want to join the thread and give us the eyewitness statements to any "flyover."

You should be able to do that, correct?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Let us know when you want to join the thread and give us the eyewitness statements to any "flyover."

Spreston has already posted enough to clear this up for me, thanks, I think that clip he posted of what a video looks like when a plane hits something, ie an actual plane hitting something, kinda speaks volumes for me.

Look closely at my avatar. That is what Balsamo, CIT, and SPreston are begging you to believe - yet they can't provide a stitch of evidence that any flyover ever took place, when, in fact, a flyover would have been easily seen by all those people around the Pentagon.

That, my friends, is the fraudulent nature of 9/11 conspiracy theories. These fools depend on YOU not paying attention to reality and blindly accepting their claims at face value.

Oh my apologies you clearly pointed out the incorrect date stamps here ^^.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Spreston has already posted enough to clear this up for me, thanks, I think that clip he posted of what a video looks like when a plane hits something, ie an actual plane hitting something, kinda speaks volumes for me.

Look closely at my avatar. That is what Balsamo, CIT, and SPreston are begging you to believe - yet they can't provide a stitch of evidence that any flyover ever took place, when, in fact, a flyover would have been easily seen by all those people around the Pentagon.

That, my friends, is the fraudulent nature of 9/11 conspiracy theories. These fools depend on YOU not paying attention to reality and blindly accepting their claims at face value.

Oh my apologies you clearly pointed out the incorrect date stamps here ^^.

And, as a 9/11 Denier, you can't possibly admit you and SPreston screwed up.

I already knew that. It's the nature of the beast.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I will admit when I screw up, unlike you, and what am I denying btw?.

P.S.

Love the over use of
spam to emphasise your posts

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I will admit when I screw up,

Good, it's about time.

unlike you,...

I haven't screwed up. You and SPreston did by trying to claim timestamps had any relevance whatsoever in my use of the security cam pictures.

and what am I denying btw?.

This: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I haven't screwed up. You and SPreston did by trying to claim timestamps had any relevance whatsoever in my use of the security cam pictures.

2 possible scenarios here......

1). You failed to notice the time stamps.

2). You are intently using falsified evidence released by the F.B.I.

Do you really think I care wether it`s 1 or 2?, either way it proves a point on exactly how astute the average duhbunker is.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted by jthomas

posted by Seventh

Do you really think I care wether it`s 1 or 2?, either way it proves a point on exactly how astute the average duhbunker is.

3). jthomas is a professional photoshopper and is desperately trying to salvage his life's work.

By the way jthomas is claiming that the Pentagon parking lot security video (s?) (and logically the leaked still frames which form his avatar) does not show anything hitting the Pentagon.

Of course jthomas is in agreement with us and with CIT, as we all claim that the poorly photoshopped security videos not only do not show an aircraft or anything else hitting the Pentagon, but also that the actual aircraft flew Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo and could not possibly have struck the 5 downed light poles nor created the official damage path through the Pentagon interior to the Exit Hole in the C-Ring wall.

Thank you jthomas for clearing that up.

posted by jthomas

Isn't it interesting that I have never claimed that the "security camera video shows any aircraft hitting the Pentagon." Just so we're clear about that, I want you to show everyone here any post I have made on any forum in which I have said that the security camera video shows anything hitting the Pentagon.

If you can't do that, then you will issue a public retraction right here, correct? What's that, you can't? C'mon, be a sport, just try.

In fact, as we rational people have said for years, one cannot conclude by looking at the security camera video that anything hit the Pentagon.

[edit on 8/7/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You illustrate what 9/11 Denial is all about. You screw up by claiming the timestamps are relevant to my point - one I have been making for years - are shown why you screwed up, and then go into complete denial and refuse to concede that you are flat wrong.

Why do you think you earned the title 9/11 Denier?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by jthomas

posted by Seventh

3). jthomas is a professional photoshopper and is desperately trying to salvage his life's work.

I already gave you the choice to use my depiction of your claims that a jet flew over the Pentagon or Craig Ranke's:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85c6f658630a.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like you're continuing to have a hard time choosing between depictions, SPreston.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Obviously you have turned your back on the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY and you no longer believe that an aircraft knocked down the light poles nor impacted the Pentagon.

What convinced you jthomas? Care to share that revelation with us?

Was it the American 77 Flight Path version2 - In 3D video I posted in the OP?

Was it the fine work CIT accomplished, with their splendid verified and trustworthy Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo eyewitnesses previously interviewed by the CMH in 2001, which CIT graciously presented to us on video?

Or was it the work of other investigators of 9-11 Truth?

Was it tezzajw pushing you over the edge?

Or was it just your inherent distrust of your government which broke your resolve jthomas?

posted by jthomas

Isn't it interesting that I have never claimed that the "security camera video shows any aircraft hitting the Pentagon." Just so we're clear about that, I want you to show everyone here any post I have made on any forum in which I have said that the security camera video shows anything hitting the Pentagon.

If you can't do that, then you will issue a public retraction right here, correct? What's that, you can't? C'mon, be a sport, just try.

In fact, as we rational people have said for years, one cannot conclude by looking at the security camera video that anything hit the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's fun watching you desperately spin, SPreston.

You still can't provide any eyewitness statements of any jet flying over and away from the Pentagon like you, Balsamo, and Ranke claim:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85c6f658630a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Isn't that our line jthomas?

"In fact, as we rational people have said for years, one cannot conclude by looking at the security camera video that anything hit the Pentagon."

Haven't we been consistently stating for years that the Pentagon parking lot security videos do not show a 757 or any aircraft or anything hitting the Pentagon?

Except for this past week, I don't recall you ever making a statement like that jthomas.

What changed your mind jthomas? Did you finally open your eyes?

Did you take a good look at the American 77 Flight Path version2 - In 3D video I posted in the OP, and suddenly realize that the Pentagon 9-11 fantasy tale was complete BS?

Welcome to the club jthomas.

posted by jthomas

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
reply to post by jthomas

Isn't that our line jthomas?

"In fact, as we rational people have said for years, one cannot conclude by looking at the security camera video that anything hit the Pentagon."

Haven't we been consistently stating for years that the Pentagon parking lot security videos do not show a 757 or any aircraft or anything hitting the Pentagon?

Correct. Just like me. But you said the jet was a decoy and "pulled up at the last second on its approach to the Pentagon and flew over it."

And I've been asking you, CIT, and Balsamo to produce eyewitness statements that any jet flew over and away from the from any of the hundreds of people all around the Pentagon in a position to easily see any flyover.

You won't.

And remember: Pentagon View Shed Analysis #1

Where are your eyewitnesses that a jet flew over and away from the Pentagon, SPreston?

Don't have any, eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You got those statements yet from any eyewitnesses claiming to have seen any jet fly over and away from the Pentagon?

What's taking you so long? How many more years do we have to wait?

You don't want the other Truthers here supporting you to think your flight path is all wrong and there was no flyover, do you?

[edit on 10-8-2009 by jthomas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join