It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's getting crunked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Ah, but in this case there is no federal law, so the power does indeed fall to the state.

Sorry, but I think you need a phd in common sense.

Citizenship is a federal issue and NOT a state issue. Good grief!

If I have learned one thing in my life, its that you shouldn't argue legal matters with somebody who knows more about them then you.

This is why I am arguing with you.

Apparently you have not learned much.

And, can we please keep the birth discussion in the birth threads.

But you had to put your two cents in right?
Oh, the irony and hypocrisy.

Practice what you preach and let it go......

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Obama is the experienced community organizer that goes back to basics when the going gets tough.

A symbolic cooler head for the year 2012?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I would take the time to read this, It may have something to do with your country.

www.scribd.com...

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
assigning minorities and women to his cabinet isnt racist at all. joe biden doesnt count and neither does hillary because the liberal war machine forces obama to pick them

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
this has all taught us something. If you racial profile somebody, you get to have a beer with the president

Anyways I never saw a problem with this and imo no one should watch Fox. They are the news station you watch when you don't actually want news.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321Instead of mediating between his buddy and this cop, why doesn't Obama go mediate between Israel and the Palestinians?

At least then I could respect the guy for trying to do his job rather than criticize him for butting in where he doesn't belong.

Such a contradiction.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It was all a big psy-op.

Get Obama to sit with a mixed racial group, whites and blacks. But not blacks on one side and whites on the other, mix it up a bit. And have a white server giving him drinks. It's all meant to get us to like him.

I can see through the illusion of this ridiculous propaganda.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

Haters will find anything and everything Obama does to be wrong. Instead of criticizing policy THAT THEY READ AND UNDERSTAND, they tend to follow what their overlords on fake..er... fox news says. For instance... when was the last time fox news asked their viewers to read the 14th Amendment? You know, that pesky little amendment that was ratified in 1868 that makes Obama a US citizen.

Well you know what I have posted a lot of topics on his policy,

Guess what?

No ONE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead the hone on on my stupid topic!

Go figure.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Femacamper
I can see through the illusion of this ridiculous propaganda.

Yeah, I have to agree with you that this was nothing more than a photo opt for Ovomit.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join