It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Official: WHO Recommends Mandatory Injections to Almost Two Hundred Countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
*mods-So many posts on swine flu it's hard to find if this has been posted, if it has then do what you need to.

Executives from Baxter, Novartis, Glaxo-Smith Kline, and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at the advisory group that on July 13th recommended mandatory H1N1 vaccination of everyone in all 194 countries that belong to the World Health Organization (WHO), according to a report just issued by journalist Jane Burgermeister. WHO spokesperson Alphaluck Bhatiasevi confirmed that Dr. Margaret Chan did not give the press briefing at WHO headquarters in Geneva as anticipated. At short notice, Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny stepped in to announce that "vaccines will be needed in all countries."

According to WHO documents, vaccines "such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines are important." Health workers, pregnant women, healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years, and healthy children will be the targeted groups of the world wide vaccine effort.

"All countries should immunize their health-care workers as a first priority to protect the essential health infrastructure. As vaccines available initially will not be sufficient, a step-wise approach to vaccinate particular groups may be considered," according to Paule-Kieny. The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunisation established by the Director-General of the WHO in 1999, suggested the following groups for consideration, noting that countries need to determine their order of priority based on country-specific conditions: pregnant women; children over the age of 6 months with one of several chronic medical conditions; healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years of age; healthy children; healthy adults of 50 to 64 years of age; and healthy adults of 65 years of age and above.

www.naturalnews.com...
www.who.int...

Tie this in with the announcements that the Military will be helping FEMA this fall and you have the perfect storm.

Here's the news report about the military helping FEMA this fall

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nicly put, I posted the Fema Mass quarantine bit , and now this..
the painting is getting finnished soon , and every one will see the picture..

S&F ...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It still doesn't make sense to me how they will get everyone to take this. Will they have stations? And who's to say people won't just not go.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

How about someone doing a thread that ties all these "links" together into the big picture. I'm not the best thread starter and don't get much attention on the ones I start. But if no one else wants to I'll give it a shot.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
After watching the slobbering CEOs of one of the vaccine makers today in the markets talking I could not stop seen the dollar signs that were showing in its greedy eyes.

Profits people, all at the expenses of humanity, somebody should use all this greedy crocks for target practice with their vaccine.

How about putting then on the dart board and spin them.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is getting quite worrying.

We should prepare ourselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I tried my best last night...this is what I pounded out so far...
abovetopsecret.com

They pretty much have it all in place...
The one lose string ...precedent and current laws

I think that can be taken care of with a declaration from the president.
I am still investigating that string....

Will keep you updated...

[edit on 30-7-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Mandatory?? This is insane. So far here 1 person died from this type of flu. Clearly a tragedy for his family. But this is insane. I am sure that there is no "bad stuff" added to vaccine, but it has to have side effects anyway. Why force it on general population??? This is either a great stupidity or something i do no understand. Maybe both?

Still i refuse to think that it is some sterilization scheme, too many people involved.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Mandatory or not, the first person who comes to me or my kid and tells us we 'have' to take the shot, i will turn it sideways and stick it up their candy as&%!

Who the hell do these people think they are, making desicions about other peoples lives! This must come to an end one way or another!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Why would healthy adults be given the vaccine before healthy children?

That seems odd to me.

Almost as if they want to wipe out the adult population before the children, but that's just scare mongering, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

FEMA will be going around with the army, so good luck saying no when you have no choice

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Ain't no FEMA here in Finland mate!
(Which is nice...)

[edit on 30-7-2009 by scordar]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Mandatory or not, the first person who comes to me or my kid and tells us we 'have' to take the shot, i will turn it sideways and stick it up their candy as&%!

Do you do that with all the other mandatory shots your child has to currently get?

Don't get me wrong, I see your point. I am irate they want to make it mandatory as well. But in the end, if this becomes mandatory, most law abiding citizens will line up to get the shot just like our ancestors of the past when their shots were made mandatory.

I agree this is profit driven to a certain point, but I feel the bigger agenda is to get people used to international policies.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
just ask for the pill form. less evasive and a shock to the system as the injection. speaking of,i was not allowed to re enter my high school untill i had an injection and my GP was FURIOUS... so it DOES happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by scordar

Do you do that with all the other mandatory shots your child has to currently get?

Of course not, only the ones which have no effect whatsoever, like 'flu-shots'. This whole swine flu BS must be the biggest scam of the 21st century so far, i wonder what will be next if these same clowns keep their seats

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by scordar

Don't get me wrong, I see your point. I am irate they want to make it mandatory as well. But in the end, if this becomes mandatory, most law abiding citizens will line up to get the shot just like our ancestors of the past when their shots were made mandatory.

I agree this is profit driven to a certain point, but I feel the bigger agenda is to get people used to international policies.

Exactly, probably 98 percent of the sheeple will be fighting for their place in line to get the shot. Maybe they won't worry about the 2 percent who don't get one. Which includes me.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I heard on NPR radio last night that the order of people that will need the vaccine are 1. Pregnant woman (they are trying to convince pregnant women and their doctors (OBs) to get this vaccine. 2. Public professions (Medical people/ teachers, etc.) and Young childeren 3. Adults. 4 Seniors. They say that the seniors probably have already seen this type of flu in their time and are probably safe. So for the first round, they are asking on the young to come forward first. Sounds to me they feel the old will die soon. Kill the unborn, the young, and the young adults.. who's left to argue?
Someone in another post mentioned, if everyone else around you is vaccinated, they you don't need the shot - since this is a human to human flu.. they won't get it, and neither will you... just a thought. Encourage those around you to get the shot, so you don't have too.. LOL.
I sure do hope they don't do mandatory. I can't see how they could do that anyways. I think they will just "strongly encourage" and most people will follow along.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nowhere does WHO say that vaccine shots should be mandatory for any country. They are saying "It's unstoppable, therefore, all countries SHOULD use vaccines if possible. If not, use whatever means to curtail the spread of the virus." They are doing their jobs, covering their rears, that's it.

If they start saying "All countries should use whatever means necessary to ensure all citizens are immunized," then I'll get worried. They are just saying "Hey.. it's all over and very virulent... everyone should get vaccinated!" It's up to each country about how and if they will even do it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread:

Here

Closed.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am currently on the phone with another agency. If this is going to be mandatory I am being lied to or being put off into voicemails. The guy from Kansas City health department said as of today it is not mandatory but he said he makes no promises about tommorrow. Does this mean there is something pending.
The CDC agent so that it would be a more local level which I figured but I called then as well. The agent said there is no way they can pull that off on a national level. It have to be by state or county.
The state health department agent siad that it would not be mandatory but wished that it could be. She then started preaching to me about the benefits of taking the flu shot.
I do not think this will be mandatory for everyone. What they will do instead is tell you to take the shot or you could get really sick etc. They will use proganda not force to get you to take it.
Proganda is more effective because people feel like it is their choice. They feel like this is something that is optional. The psychology behind it is when people feel like they have more control than they are more likely to be open to taking a vaccination.
They will think about and do research. I am suprised at how many people take the seasonal flu shot.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by dreamseeker]

join